twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

God remember that bulls team?? Jordan ,Pippen , Paxson,Grant, Armstrong , + rodman for the second 3 titles . the 90's bulls in 10 years brought 3 consecutive titles TWICE. 1991, 1992, 1993, And 1996, 1997,1998 who the F does that. Its just unreal. They scored 155 points alone on phoenix. NBA will never be the same as that. You guys are nuts. Pippen in his time was regarded as the best ALL around player in the league.As i would love to see the pippen/lebron matchup We cant say weather now lebron is better than pippen its just not a fair or possible comparison . Jordan in his prime would embarrass Lebron. I do love lebron myself and hes a sick player but its just not fair to make these comparisons. I chose pippen on my team over lebron.

EDIT: Kobe sucks. Hes losing his mojo it seems either hes getting old or just retarted i cant tell i think he needs to go to another team..

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Really stupid question. Pippen, of course. He has 6 rings vs Lebron's zero.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    Lebron James will never be over Kobe. Let's get real here. Stop overrating players. Jordan and Rodman hit it on the head. The problem with the NBA TODAY is everybody is paid off of their potential, the potential for them to be this and that and the other, not on their actual accomplishments. James will not be better than Kobe ever, and anybody who thinks he is/will be is ridiculously optimistic.
    What do you mean James will never be over Kobe? James is already a better overall player than Kobe ever was. And if you are talking about on the ALL-Time list, James just needs a few titles to surpass him. Assuming Kobe retires with 6, James just needs 3 or 4. Both are doable..

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

James is not even close to being a better overall player than Kobe. That is retarded.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Omg are u you serious!!?? Lebron james....by a mile

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

people who are saying that lebron is better than pippen must be under the age of 23 and obviously have no idea about the 1990 NBA....

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Born in 1971-lebron is better

Bradyd

James is not even close to being a better overall player than Kobe. That is retarded.
    It's common knowledge... It really is.......

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

kobe is not a better overall player than lebron at this point.
    it mite be true for the last couple years

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

I'm going prime verse Lebrons current prime. Kobe is clearly aging, but Lebron will never be as good as Kobe's prime.

Bradyd

A prime Kobe has nothing to do with it. Lebron and Kobe are very different players. Lebron's game is similar to Magic's, expect he is also a very good scorer. Kobe doesn't have the game to do what Lebron does, and has never did it in his career.. Just like it's not in Lebron's nature to play like Kobe..

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Understood the point about Lebron having a more point guard friendly style. Kobe is still a way more important player to any team he's on, one of the best perimeter shooters ever, and way better at managing the game and clock. Kobe easy.

Bradyd

Kobe provides the offense, but Lebron provides more and is still just as unstoppable as Kobe. And based on the teams each player has been on, Lebron was def more of an important player, but that's besides the point.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

u cant really compare the 2, their styles are different and they play different positions
    kobe will prolly end up with the better career

but with the pippen comparison its lebron hands down
    lebron is the type of player that can lead the league in rebounding, assists, or scoring if he wanted to. lebron has been the best player in the league and will be considered that for the rest of his career, u can never say that about pippen. lebron can turn a barbage team into the playoffs all by himself, but pippen cant. lebron is wat pippen would be if he ate a supermario mushroom. the player i liken pippen tocurrently is iggy from the 76ers rather than lebron.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Understood the point about Lebron having a more point guard friendly style. Kobe is still a way more important player to any team he's on, one of the best perimeter shooters ever, and way better at managing the game and clock. Kobe easy.
    Yeah, cause the Cavs are in the hunt.

And Kobe's never averaged 6 boards and 6 assists in the same season. LeBron has averaged 7.9 boards and 7.2 assists while putting up 30/game. When you consider all-around play, LeBron's way better. He just doesn't have the ability to finish a game like Kobe does.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Oh and Lebron's never won 5 rings, your point?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    you are just looking at the numbers

pippens numbers would be better if he wasnt playing next to michael jordan, lebrons numbers are overexagerated from playing on a team were he was the only talent

and lebron isnt a basketball player he is an athlete

Lets see the numbers he has at the end of this season : playing alongside Wade and Bosh...I will revisit

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Pippen by a mile. 6 rings

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Lets see the numbers he has at the end of this season : playing alongside Wade and Bosh...I will revisit

Wade isn't Jordan, and Bosh isn't Rodman. You lose.

8ArIvd5

Oh and Lebron's never won 5 rings, your point?
    Luke Walton has 2 rings. Is he better than LeBron?

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Obviously different, if you can't see that you're an idiot. When you're the person earning the team the rings and the focal point of your offense, versus a role player, it's clearly a different scenario. Can't even believe you're dumb enough as to having to have that explained to you.

8ArIvd5

Obviously different, if you can't see that you're an idiot. When you're the person earning the team the rings and the focal point of your offense, versus a role player, it's clearly a different scenario. Can't even believe you're dumb enough as to having to have that explained to you.
    I can't believe you're too stupid to see the ring argument is retarded. Oh and wasn't Shaq the focal point for 3 of those championships, dipshit? That's right, dumbfvk, don't look at my point, get defensive because you're thoughts are irrelevant. LeBron's career will be end better than Koobe's will, queerbait.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pippen in his prime or Lebron James?
    James.. easy in my op.

8ArIvd5

Oh, and don't forget '02 was a fluke, homo.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    I can't believe you're too stupid to see the ring argument is retarded. Oh and wasn't Shaq the focal point for 3 of those championships, dipshit? That's right, dumbfvk, don't look at my point, get defensive because you're thoughts are irrelevant. LeBron's career will be end better than Koobe's will, queerbait.
    You are seriously inept. I Will no longer debate with somebody who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. Seriously, go read a book. Not even a book on basketball, just any book.

8ArIvd5

You are seriously inept. I Will no longer debate with somebody who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. Seriously, go read a book. Not even a book on basketball, just any book.
    I know the difference, dumb fvk. You just pissed me off so I wasn't caring about proper grammar. Sorry YOU'RE more worried about spelling than the idea portrayed. You superficial kawksukker.

And why did you capitalize the 'W' in will? Are you telling me YOUR name is Will, or are you seriously inept?

ElLoco23
    ElLoco23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I o with the King LJ!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    I know the difference, dumb fvk. You just pissed me off so I wasn't caring about proper grammar. Sorry YOU'RE more worried about spelling than the idea portrayed. You superficial kawksukker.

And why did you capitalize the 'W' in will? Are you telling me YOUR name is Will, or are you seriously inept?

fadeCOVERS4me
    fadeCOVERS4me's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

king james easy its still early in his playin days

8ArIvd5

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

are u on crack? lebron will choke pippen to death

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Bird...

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice
    telespectatorul's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wookieehumper View Post
    Really stupid question. Pippen, of course. He has 6 rings vs Lebron's zero.
    oh yea...so after your poor logic, vujacic/farmar/walton >>> lebron...dude, go to school, leave the internet.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats the line on pippen v jordan? given the odds, i would take pippen. Pippen's era of basketball was much more physical that today's NBA. Lebron has it easy. He never had to go up against the bad boy pistons, you know? Back when they played real basketball.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Brett Favre or Mark Sanchez?

First 123 Last