Milwaukee has injury problems right now: Gooden out, Doolings questionable and Salmons is probable for tonight. Bogut listed as still questionable on team report. He sat out for Phoenix game and Phoenix held them to only 77 points. Total was way under.

Bucks are last in the NBA in points per game (91.6) and field-goal percentage (42.4). Without Bogut I see another low output from Milwaukee. Bucks' D ranks fourth in the NBA allowing 93.1 points per contest. Last meeting between the two saw Bucks hold the Warriors to season lows for points and shooting in a 79-72 home win Nov. 13.

Spread out now has G.S. (-7) but still no confirm of Bogut status. I want to take G.S., hoping for a good home show. Bucks coming off a bad road loss to Phoenix with no rest. Looks like the over (200) is getting pounded. Something tells me this game goes under though. Milwaukee will have to try to slow down the Warriors with their half court game. My two cents are G.S. -7 and the under. Might wait until the total goes up more and then play the under.