4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

South Beach Game Tonight

I'd have to say the Pistons and 10.5 is a solid play, wouldn't you? Pistons had no problem covering when favored by 12 in Orlando and Beantown. Heat last night show how poorly coached they are, and without Bosh the hoopla in Miami is one-third down. If Detroit was playing the Nets or the Kings, it's not like a game they'd get up for like tonight in the spotlight against James & Wade. Just don't see Miami, when they had to fly from NY last night and Detroit had the night off, trampling the Pistons tonight. I expect an entertaining game, with Detroit coming with their A game, and Miami coasting on the 2nd leg of the b2b.

DETROIT +10.5
    Last edited by 4seasons; 01-28-11 at 06:10 PM.

nyymvp
    nyymvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    I'd have to say the Pistons and 10.5 is a solid play, wouldn't you? Pistons had no problem covering when favored by 12 in Orlando and Beantown. Heat last night show how poorly coached they are, and without Bosh the hoopla in Miami is one-third down. If Detroit was playing the Nets or the Kings, it's not like a game they'd get up for like tonight in the spotlight against James & Wade. Just don't see Miami, when they had to fly from NY last night and Detroit had the night off, trampling the Pistons tonight. I expect an entertaining game, with Detroit coming with their A game, and Miami coasting on the 2nd leg of the b2b.

DETROIT +10.5

Ben Wallace has been ruled out and Hamilton is not playing because of the "flu".
    Also, keep in mind Lebron James probably bounces back and the fact that Miami is at home regardless of B2B. Also, the Pistons are 1-9 in their last 10 with Dan Crawford as the lead ref.

It's a big spread, but I could see it going either way. I am considering taking Miami -5.5 in my 5 point teaser.

4seasons

Still only lost by 9 in Denver, without Rip, which is a tough place to play too.

McGrady, Prince, Gordon, Villanueva have decent talent, thought without Big Ben, will hurt their board presence.

1-9 in their last 10 with Crawford reffing? I don't know where you getting that stat, just wonder is that stat straight up or against the spread?

And thanks for the post and input, as wondered if anyone was alive in this place.

4seasons

No Wade, and the spread down to 9. Got to really like that 10.5 now

4seasons

Wade is only worth a point and a half

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Wow without wade this team is worse than Lebron on Cleveland. Mike Miller is ******* terrible. Wow I had Heat moneyline in a parlay. Lebron drops 22 and they still lose by 1 ******* point

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Wow without wade this team is worse than Lebron on Cleveland. Mike Miller is ******* terrible. Wow I had Heat moneyline in a parlay. Lebron drops 22 and they still lose by 1 ******* point
    Heat ML is a winner