cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

The Magic are 1-5 SU as...

a road favorite against a team with a winning record. Now they're a road favorite against a team that's 21-4 at home and that's won 3 in a row?

The only thing I can think of is that it's Rose's ulcers that are affecting the line, the problem sounds pretty bad, I don't think he'll be close to 100% and that's a BIG deal. Any thoughts on this?

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too tough to split imo...under would be my play for this game.

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Bulls revenge spot after they got smashed by 29 points earlier in season! Go Bulls!

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

That one game must of been against the Bulls, because they dug in their ass the last game in Chicago. The Bulls don't match up well with the Magic. Even though Noah isn't playing Howard stay bitching him every time. They have no answer for Howard and he turns Rose into a jump shooter because he doesn't want to go in the paint and get hurt again. I'm on the home team.

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by Grind House View Post
    That one game must of been against the Bulls, because they dug in their ass the last game in Chicago. The Bulls don't match up well with the Magic. Even though Noah isn't playing Howard stay bitching him every time. They have no answer for Howard and he turns Rose into a jump shooter because he doesn't want to go in the paint and get hurt again. I'm on the home team.
    The one game the Magic won as a road favorite against a team with a winning record was at the Mavericks sans Nowinski, does that even count?

Adr3nalin3 Ru5h
    Adr3nalin3 Ru5h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Ive had ulcers before so it shouldn't effect his basketball effort... unless he eats a habenero pepper before the game

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by Adr3nalin3 Ru5h View Post
    Ive had ulcers before so it shouldn't effect his basketball effort... unless he eats a habenero pepper before the game
    Yeah right! I've had ulcers before and when it's bad like he's describing below all you want to do is rest.

"I'm feeling all right," he said. "[There's] still pain ... it's real painful for me to eat, drink, swallow, all that stuff, but they gave me some medication for it, and that's what I'm taking right now.
    "I had heartburn, they gave me some pills ... thinking that it was going to go away but it didn't. And that's when it really got bad where I couldn't sleep good at night. And I thought I was having a heart attack, and that's when I called [athletic trainer] Fred [Tedeschi]."
    Rose, who also missed practice Wednesday, hopes to play Friday when the Bulls host the Orlando Magic.
    "I haven't really been able to eat anything so my energy is kind of low, but every day it should be all right," he said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...ory?id=6064836

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forget all the talk about revenge. The reason why the Magic have manhandled the Bulls in the last 3 meetings is the matchups. Nothing will change tonight. Ride the Magic and cash your ticket after the game.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Forget all the talk about revenge. The reason why the Magic have manhandled the Bulls in the last 3 meetings is the matchups. Nothing will change tonight. Ride the Magic and cash your ticket after the game.
    I thought nobody will ever say "MATCHUP" in this game. I second that!

Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

For me the line says it all. I'm on CHI.

JAFO
    JAFO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1683

Let's go CHI