Anthonyg7
    Anthonyg7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver at Detroit 1/26/2011

The Nuggets have not won at Detroit since March 10, 1995. The pistons are going for their 15th straight home victory against the Nuggets tonight. They last played in Detroit December 2009. Both Carmelo and Billups had a great game having combined 61 points (Melo 40, Billups 21). Smith was the 3rd with 14 points. As for Detroit, they played without Prince and Hamilton. Prince is currently averaging 14.8 PPG and shooting 50% this season. Detroit is now playing with McGrady who has two 20 points or more games this month. He had 20 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, and 2 steals against Orlando on Monday. Their last meeting in Detroit, Stuckey put up 25 points and Villanueva put up 27 points. Detroit managed to do well without Villanueva on Monday beating Orlando 103-96. Daye and Gordon both had good games coming off the bench. Denver is currently a 3 point road favorite. What do you guys think? Will the trend continue? Will the nuggets lose another game in Detroit? Nuggets are 6-13 SU and 8-11 ATS on the road. They are 3-5 SU and ATS being a road favorite. Detroit is currently 12-9 SU and 12-8 ATS at home. They are 6-6 SU and 8-4 ATS when being a home dog. Detroit has beaten the Mavs, Celtics, Bulls, Hornets, and the Hawks at home. 71% of the action is on the Nuggets right now who are playing great ball. Villanueva is currently listed day to day with a sprained ankle, but I feel Detroit can still beat the Nuggets without him. I'm thinking of taking the home dog and the points. What are your thoughts?

Last edited by Anthonyg7; 01-26-11 at 03:25 AM.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonyg7 View Post
    The Nuggets have not won at Detroit since March 10, 1995. The pistons are going for their 15th straight home victory against the Nuggets tonight. They last played in Detroit December 2009. Both Carmelo and Billups had a great game having combined 61 points (Melo 40, Billups 21). Smith was the 3rd with 14 points. As for Detroit, they played without Prince and Hamilton. Prince is currently averaging 14.8 PPG and shooting 50% this season. Detroit is now playing with McGrady who has two 20 points or more games this month. He had 20 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, and 2 steals against Orlando on Monday. Their last meeting in Detroit, Stuckey put up 25 points and Villanueva put up 27 points. Detroit managed to do well without Villanueva on Monday beating Orlando 103-96. Daye and Gordon both had good games coming off the bench. Denver is currently a 3 point road favorite. What do you guys think? Will the trend continue? Will the nuggets lose another game in Detroit? Nuggets are 6-13 SU and 8-11 ATS on the road. They are 3-5 SU and ATS being a road favorite. Detroit is currently 12-9 SU and 12-8 ATS at home. They are 6-6 SU and 8-4 ATS when being a home dog. Detroit has beaten the Mavs, Celtics, Bulls, Hornets, and the Hawks at home. 71% of the action is on the Nuggets right now who are playing great ball. Villanueva is currently listed day to day with a sprained ankle, but I feel Detroit can still beat the Nuggets without him. I'm thinking of taking the home dog and the points. What are your thoughts?

This number is in NO WAY relevant to determining a side on this game because its in no way representative of public action, with only 400 bets down on the game, and hours before the public money starts flowing in, at earliest (2am Pacific).

I think the Nuggets are heating up nicely right now. I'm going to roll with them again.

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Take one look at the Pistons record and tell me they're going to win that game tonight. The Pistons, however are the most unpredictable team in the league right now, so betting on them is shady. But c'mon man. There's a reason that record is what it is. TMAC is the starting point guard! It's such a shit show. Plus, George Karl is going to make Kuester look like a girls high school coach tonight, which is what he's going to be in t-minus any day now.

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonyg7 View Post

i agree with you, good spot for detroit
    also denver is missing andersen and martin, which means more minutes for shelden williams and ely

ptall
    ptall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

nuggets detroit sucks this year