Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pap45murF View Post
    Alright. Now that we've hit rock bottom, let's take that first baby step out of the hole.

Pick: Teaser: Thunder -3 and Over 201
    Comments:Thunder should rise above the Grizzlies like they always do, and their games are usually in the 210+ area, with the O/U going up every time they meet.
    Result: Loss

The Over is pretty much Fukked so I'm calling this one early. The strange thing is that technically there were no picks for my system today, but I wanted to play something so I teased the best bet. My personal interventions are fukking up my picks. That's it. No teasers, no parlays, just pure picks for the next week. See if it improves.

31-20

Pap45murF

Alright, here we go. I haven't won a game since I started using the fancy graphics. But dammit it just looks so pretty.

My system pretty selected like 7 favorites and the Nets to start off.. so I had to go through it with my filter pants on and weed out the best ones. Here's my analysis on the ones I didn't go with.

Magic (-2.5): A "sometimes shows up" team vs 76ers at home after a huge Hawk blowout. If the public blows their load all over Philly because of that game and pushes the line enough that it's a PK... maybe I'll throw half a unit on it.

Nets (+3):
    Injured Hornets will give Nets the chance to capitalize... and they won't. Nets are just too damn terrible offensively and the Hornets without Okafor are still averaging 5 points more than the injury free Nets team. Lopez could take advantage though, so if the JM public pushes the line any further I may take it.

Jazz (-2): Boozer playing against his old team for the first time, should look to "greet them" properly. I would still probably bet the Jazz against this Bull's road team, if it weren't for the 4 banged up "probably/game time decision" players for the Jazz (Bell, Millsap, Okur, Elson).

Mavs (-5.5): The Kings are the Detroit Lions of the NBA. They play tough, especially at home, and when they lose, they lose tough, usually with 100+ points. Plus Nowizki injured his wrist, although he will play. If I need to add a game later, I will probably reconsider this game.

But here's my single pick for Wed.

Pick: Pacers -4
    Comments: Under their new coach, the Pacers are blazing, with their only loss coming from the very close game they just played at Miami. People keep describing the Pacers as a schizophrenic team, but at home Pacers are surprisingly dominant. This is the test of my system, since the bulk of the "Expert Picks" are on the Bobcats. Time to see who the expert really is. (Feel free to ridicule me when the Bobcats win by 30 on Wed, lol.)

Need to crawl out of this hole I'm digging.
    Last edited by Pap45murF; 02-09-11 at 01:32 AM.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

all im worried about is the fact that pacers put a lot of effort into the heat game and the bobcats got a rest. good luck though

Pap45murF

As Megadeth says, "The System Has Failed"

4 losses in a row, and the last one punched me in the nuts cause I doubled up the units. I shall be taking a break from here for a while but continuing the system. No reason to bother the forum with losing picks. If it picks back up, I'll come back and update the records. If not, I'll see everyone next NFL season.

First 12