celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Cle +17??

base this on the strategy of bet Denver when they are expected to lose and fade them when they are expected to win

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

I like this strategy, but CLE is so awful. Against bad teams like NJ or LAC who play with some effort, I would fade DEN, but CLE could very well be the worst team of all time so I'd stay away!

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Haha I hear ya. It is definitely possible that Denver just runs them out of the gym by halftime. I might throw a very small wager at it just for action

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Never want to lay this many points but CLE is garbage and there was interesting stat on TNT that said teams playing off b2b coming into Denver faired fairly poorly. Also teams that beat Miami generally come in to play and add onto the fact that CLeveland is in the words of Charles Barkley, a JV team, Denver might be the play

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Cavs have 2 undrafted scrubs starting and another playing big min off the bench. They shot 48% yesterday and still lost by 22.

Normally, you're absolutely right. Good spot to fade Denver. This also might be Melos and Billups last game there, team has a tendency of not giving a shit for the most part in these spots. Or maybe they get up for it and send them off in fashion. Either way Cavs are just too crappy right now to make this a good play.

Better leave this one alone.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

God! This is gonna be a fun game to watch. I agree, maybe no bets here at all. Everything's up for grabs

Vince724
    Vince724's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

I'm a resident of the Cleveland area and I've tried to give them the benifit of the doubt multiple times in the last couple weeks and every single time they have burned me, last night I even teased them 4 points to get them at +19. Tonight, on B2B down in Denver with that team playing hard and on a high from the Miami game, I feel cleveland will be lucky to stay within 30.

I wanted to play the Morrison pick tonight which is Toronto +7.5 but Bodog doesn't let you buy 3 points so I teased the Nuggets along with Toronto because Nuggets -11.5 is as close to a sure thing tonight as I've ever seen. Just like the Browns at the end of the football season, betting against Cleveland is free money at this point.

ReiNNNN
    ReiNNNN's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dono. +17 looks like a lot. lol. games dont normally go till +17. though cleveland is extremely horrible

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I know the Cavs are garbage but +17 has to be a play. How many times has Denver taken a 10-20 point lead vs teams and suddenly been forced to win it in the last minute?

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I know the Cavs are garbage but +17 has to be a play. How many times has Denver taken a 10-20 point lead vs teams and suddenly been forced to win it in the last minute?
    How many teams have had 2 undrafted scrubs starting?

These Cavs with the current injuries would set the NBA loss record.

Vince724

I said the same thing last night about +19 without playing back to back games after being embarassed and they still lost ATS.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    How many teams have had 2 undrafted scrubs starting?

These Cavs with the current injuries would set the NBA loss record.
    Can't disagree with you but Denver is infamous for being lazy.

Vince724

I sure hope most of you took my advice, Cleveland is so bad. Even their actual NBA players on the team seem to not be trying. For the time being they should just pull Mo and Jamison out for most of the remaining schedule just so they don't get injured as well. But until the line on them is +30 or so, they will be free money for everyone.