denver will smash miami tomorow

obliterate them. 10+

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

5 whole monopoly sets on this play?

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

eh? I say they come back refocused. Denver can't play with a team that cares to play defense. Sure they can drop 132 on PHX, but the Hornets controlled them the night before.

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Quote Originally Posted by jacer333 View Post
    eh? I say they come back refocused. Denver can't play with a team that cares to play defense. Sure they can drop 132 on PHX, but the Hornets controlled them the night before.
    two different nuggets team. the bench sparked them in that 2nd quarter run against phoenix and thats all they needed. Denver is back on track

bonduforlife
    Bondu means Douche Bag :)
    bonduforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

13-1 on the road in last 14 and ur calling a double digit lose for them

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

I don't think this is gonna happen.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bonduforlife View Post
    13-1 on the road in last 14 and ur calling a double digit lose for them
    did u laugh at me when i tipped houston to beat boston in boston? When i tipped the packers to win in phili { many did tho **

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    5 whole monopoly sets on this play?
    burn with jealousy you fuckwit. Its impossible for me to have money BECAUSE YOU dONT

IM living it up while you squabble for 20 bux

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is actually a good spot for denver
    10+ ... i dunno about that though

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

madrabbit. I commend you for picking winners which from a small amount of picks since you joined or opened your ghost account have won at a nice rate. however I find it silly to make a mockery of this by claiming your betting 20k and 50k on a game. Straight talk here. Not hating.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I don't think the Nuggets have what it takes to beat the Heat. I certainly won't be riding the Nugget train tomorrow. For me, it's the Heat or no play.

TeamTT
    TeamTT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Nuggets will give up in the 4q..u know they will

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

for me Miami ML !!

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Nuggets do not play well for 4 quarters. Heat will be hurt after the loss in LA and come back strong. Its has no play written all over it!

albo gator
    albo gator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

This from Rotoworld's injury report:

"LeBron James, who tweeted about karma and God after watching the Cavs get crushed by the Lakers on Tuesday, and then said he was just forwarding someone else's words, scored 27 points and sprained his left ankle in a loss to the Clippers on Wednesday. Karma will be trending worldwide and the jokes will run non-stop. The loss was bad enough, as the Heat saw their nine-game winning streak stopped, but the fact he hurt his ankle makes the timing of his words even more impressive. James could deal with some swelling overnight which would leave him very iffy for Thursday's game at Denver. X-rays were negative and he says he's day-to-day, but with no time off to recover, we're guessing he will miss tonight's game. Instant Karma's rough."

***If you can still get some Denver +4 it is probably worth a speculative bet hoping that James misses Thursday. Even if he plays playing back to backs with the second game in the mile high air of Denver and with the Nuggets fully healthy it would appear to be a Nuggets play or nothing. Of course I am very happy with the Nugs +4, but tomorrow will probably be the day that they consummate their rumored Anthony trade with the Nets and totally screw this potentially great line.

paciophobia
    paciophobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

the nuggets will smash the heat tomorrow. banking on it.

bizzo1
    bizzo1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami comes in for the back to back and playing at altitude. The heat are tired out on this one I am with you for the 10+ win for Denver! Lots of points scored in this game as well.!!!!!

madrabbit

early days but the straight win is looking good as is the 10+

whadeeb
    whadeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!

so far the Nuggets are wooping them

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm starting to think people post these "Underdogs will destroy the favorites!" things after midnight when no one's around, let them get buried in the posts, then if they hit, they dig them out of the pile so they can look smart. There's one or two like every night.

robotralph
    robotralph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Denver better eat this up. Melo is gone in a week.

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Quote Originally Posted by Pap45murF View Post
    I'm starting to think people post these "Underdogs will destroy the favorites!" things after midnight when no one's around, let them get buried in the posts, then if they hit, they dig them out of the pile so they can look smart. There's one or two like every night.
    Hater

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver looks good so far but we all know the heat can go 10-0 so quickly but with Lebron out I think Denver might have this one if they play smart.

Good game..a bit boring though

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

good call man! nuggets are up 22 late in the game. looks like your prediction was correct so far.

madrabbit

Im from australia u fuckhead. BTW won 11 more k today so suck fuckn shit mikail u stupid ****. Ill post my bet to prove it to ya but you must get banned when i do and never return. Jealous fuckwit!

SUCK SHIT HATERS!

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Other than the big 3, the rest of the Heat are trash

Juwan Howard?

Erick Dampier?

Eddie House?

Wow

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ladies and gentlemen, Mel Gibson

madrabbit

Ladies and gentlemen, Mel Gibson
    if i post a pic if my bet will u leave the forum and never return? ill bet you that. Cos thats a bet I cant lose like every other one ive been doing atm. I wanted to go 10k at -10.5 and even posted it another thread but couldnt risk that much. I took straight win and a few bucks -10.5 Eat shit fuckhead. Youre a failure. I am not and this bothers you. You burn with jealousy that I can make money and u cant.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FindTheLock

I don't know why you people spend so much time hating on mad rabbit. He is always polite and consistent with his picks, but you guys want to hate on him for being a big baller. The dude has the cash to throw down hardcore on these games, and he isn't lying about it. I've seen him post the evidence. Some people are actually not losers when they gamble believe it or not. I know some of you out there find it hard to believe, but not everyone loses their ass betting on sports. Some people are very successful! Quit hating and listen up, this guy could teach you how to be a winner if you would only listen, instead of spending so much time hating.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

heh, i had no idea james was not playing

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

LiarGame
    LiarGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4153

Nice call on Denver tonight!

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I don't know why you people spend so much time hating on mad rabbit. He is always polite and consistent with his picks, but you guys want to hate on him for being a big baller. The dude has the cash to throw down hardcore on these games, and he isn't lying about it. I've seen him post the evidence. Some people are actually not losers when they gamble believe it or not. I know some of you out there find it hard to believe, but not everyone loses their ass betting on sports. Some people are very successful! Quit hating and listen up, this guy could teach you how to be a winner if you would only listen, instead of spending so much time hating.
    THANKS CHAMP. You have always defended me on here and backed me up. I think I might have to give you a free 50 buck bet. Is there any way I could put 50 bux into ur betting account? Cos I will.

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

madrabbit for president!

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    THANKS CHAMP. You have always defended me on here and backed me up. I think I might have to give you a free 50 buck bet. Is there any way I could put 50 bux into ur betting account? Cos I will.
    Nah man, I will earn my passage. I appreciate it though. I just know how you feel because I have also been fortunate with the big bets in my life. Some people can't understand the ability to win is very real, because they don't have it. Thanx though.

12 Last