demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Predict line movement for Den vs Heat

-4 Opener. I think sharps will be throwing money at Den. The rest will be on the Heat with the they wont lose 2 in the row mentality. Plus they are a JM play. I can see 75-80% on them maybe, maybe not? Will that be enough to give Den a better line?

EDIT
    Funny Pinny opens the line -4 +100.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Lines aside, Clippers put out thier best performance in the history and Miami still kept it close. Will the thugs do the same?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I don't know about his system, but what kind of JM play would back Miami in this spot?

Heat are the superior team and Nuggets are erratic, but Miami's going to have to show tremendous stamina to seal the deal tomorrow night. Unless they're up 15 at half, I'm not seeing it.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Did you guys see the replay of Lebron's ankle? He clearly won't be 100% tomorrow and he'll be the one guarding Carmelo. That being said, I won't be taking a side on the game.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I don't know about his system, but what kind of JM play would back Miami in this spot?

Heat are the superior team and Nuggets are erratic, but Miami's going to have to show tremendous stamina to seal the deal tomorrow night. Unless they're up 15 at half, I'm not seeing it.
    Its something about road teams on a cross conference trip. It really doesn't matter but it does seem to drive public bets. I haven't tracked 100% but unless its some drastically bad team like Cavs at LA for example which was a JM play, almost every time JM has the majority of the bets.

Nuggs have the talent to beat the Heat, if they can't get motivated and put all the trade bs aside for this game with as much hype it got then they are hopeless. That doesn't really matter. I'm trying to see what you guys think on this line moving, whether Nuggs backers should take it now or will it get better.

I kind of see a bit of RLM happening here maybe, but can Vegas make it even easier for Heat to cover them being a public darling?

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    Did you guys see the replay of Lebron's ankle? He clearly won't be 100% tomorrow and he'll be the one guarding Carmelo. That being said, I won't be taking a side on the game.
    Thanks for your input on the line movement ThreeKings.

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post

Thanks for your input on the line movement ThreeKings.
    The point being that the half point move you've already seen is a result of the injury, dumbass.

monkeyking
    monkeyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

how can this be a JM play if miami already covered in portland? this line is only going 1 way and thats toward 3

demens
    Square -910

The point being that the half point move you've already seen is a result of the injury, dumbass.

Maybe if you had a second to take Lebrons rooster out of your mouth and point out that there was a .5 point move i would have found your post relevant. Not everyone has time to check lines every 3 seconds.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyking View Post
    how can this be a JM play if miami already covered in portland? this line is only going 1 way and thats toward 3
    You only play if it doesn't cover? I dont know, dont follow the system, just have a list of games. I've seen people bet the B and C games plenty and like i said it almost always reflects in the betting %, so who knows. Maybe i'm wrong and its not JM.

TheThreeKings

Maybe if you had a second to take Lebrons rooster out of your mouth and point out that there was a .5 point move i would have found your post relevant. Not everyone has time to check lines every 3 seconds.
    You had already seen the line open at -4 +100

demens
    Square -910

You had already seen the line open at -4 +100
    Yes, about 8 hours ago, before Lebrons precious ankle got twisted.

monkeyking
    monkeyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

JM is a chase system...you bet more when you lose and move on to the next set of games when you win, hence the ridiculous win %

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

See, Chris I am not the only one that feels this way about you!!!

Man, look. I'll give it to your boy Bron-bron. He is a fantastic player all around and the best physical specimen I have ever seen. For the life of me bro I wonder why you have this sick fantasy puppy love for a basketball player that would not even piss on your little white ass if you were on fire.

TheThreeKings

Lebron's status is now listed as day to day.