jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Nba 1/7/11

No plays last night for me nothing jumped out at me. Here is what I like today.

Philly +1 or ML....This Sixers team impresses me when they are at home. I know Chicago lost the other night to NJ and you would not think they would lose two in a row especially with the Celtics up next. But this will be 2 in a row for them. Chicago is 1-4 SU this year on the road against Atlantic Division teams. The Bulls could be looking past the Sixers with Boston up next and since they pounded Philly by 45 their last outing a few weeks ago at home. Look for the Sixers to get some revenge on this Bulls team tonight.

Minnesota +2.5.....I sometimes don't know why I do this to myself by taking these Twolves, they usually seem to always let me down. I do like this team though I think they have some good young talent, they just need a coach that can teach them how to play defense. Portland is a horrible road team. I Know they won the other night in Houston as a 5 point dog so that is a big reason why I am going against them tonight. This Portland team has not won back to back road games since 10/27 and 10/30....I know I could take Minnesota on the ML and it could be a better payout but I will play it safe with this bad Minnesota team and take the points hoping they keep it close.

NO and Lakers Under 189....The Hornets pride themselves on strong defensive play. They allowed 100 plus points their last game against GS. This season the Under is 5-1 in Hornets games where they allowed 100 plus the previous game. The Under is 7-2 for LA against teams over .500 at home this year. The Under is 12-3 for NO after a loss this year. The under is 14-3 for LA this year as a favorite of 8 plus points. The under is 2-0 for NO as a dog of 8 plus points this year.

Good Luck Everyone!

alien296
    alien296's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 764

Definitely with you on the NO and Lakers UNDER ... gl

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minn +1.5 (1H) may be a better play than Minn +2.5. Minn have a way of blowing out leads in the 2H. I think they'll win the 1H handily and then and anything can happen in the 2H.