Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please read

I wanna keep the best bets section clean and simple, so for now on I am gonna start a daily capping and discussions section. Since the forum is growing I wanna keep that section as clean as possible. You can still do write ups in the regular best bets section, but please make sure you make your selections in the regular best bets section. Please post leans and other comments in the new best bets comments section, thank you.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

What, you dont like skimming through 70 posts to do the grading?

That is a good idea, and has been needed for sometime. I think even IMG had tried to get that going, but it just didnt seem to catch on for him.

Maybe start the "Capping Thread" in the Main Forum. So they can cap all sports in that thread? Just a suggestion.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

understood Illusion...

Adamo
    Adamo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    I wanna keep the best bets section clean and simple, so for now on I am gonna start a daily capping and discussions section. Since the forum is growing I wanna keep that section as clean as possible. You can still do write ups in the regular best bets section, but please make sure you make your selections in the regular best bets section. Please post leans and other comments in the new best bets comments section, thank you.
    Can't agreed more, been waiting for this request from SBR for a while.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    What, you dont like skimming through 70 posts to do the grading?.
    i was wondering when he would get tired of sifting thru it all when he was doing his grading. this should make it easier for everyone really.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this the thread for comments on what a good idea it is to separate the best bets from discussion? Or is that a separate thread?

I agree this is a very good idea that should help everyone. Happy to comply.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now I have no idea what to do. I think I'm just going to tuck the ball and run right, and see if one of these overrated USC defenders can catch me.