Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

Celtics Announcers are AWFUL!

In the age of ATDHE and p2p4u etc... being able to watch any game is a valuable resource as a fan/handicapper.

That being said, recent action has taken me to quite a few Celtics games in the past few weeks (including tonight MIN +8) and I'm finding these commentators to be extremely annoying. Does anybody else feel this way? Bias is inherent in most commentary but these guys are just so blatant it's disgusting! I would expect overly biased commentators in small markets like Memphis or Charlotte, but Boston is a major market! Why are these guys allowed to speak?! Is this really what people in Boston consider good commentary?

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

There is no secret about it, Celtics have THE biggest homer announcers in the league. I think the Bulls might be 2nd. Its pretty difficult to get through the local broadcast.

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

washington redskins commentators are the absolute worst

Brp27345
    Most likely a winner...
    Brp27345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Noticed this too... it's a shock when there is a call against Boston and they don't complain... and it ALWAYS takes a replay for them to admit that Boston may have actually committed a foul... to be fair the refs try to screw the Celtics 82 games a year... at least that is what they would lead you to believe if u watched all the local games...

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try watching a Knicks game... Frazier is the worst ever

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

MUTE that sh-t then idiot

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Landscaper View Post
    Try watching a Knicks game... Frazier is the worst ever
    Non sense. I cant stand the Knicks but Frazier is far from a homer. He has a style to the way he talks, i dont particular like and i can see how it can be annoying but to compare him to those boston pricks is just ridiculous. Tommy Heinsen and whoever else works the games should not be allowed near a microphone period.

I did notice a clover in that avy so not sure why i even bothered to reply, you're probably as oblivious to facts as those announcers.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

yes, they are by far the worst in the nba!

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Non sense. I cant stand the Knicks but Frazier is far from a homer. He has a style to the way he talks, i dont particular like and i can see how it can be annoying but to compare him to those boston pricks is just ridiculous. Tommy Heinsen and whoever else works the games should not be allowed near a microphone period.

I did notice a clover in that avy so not sure why i even bothered to reply, you're probably as oblivious to facts as those announcers.
    Sorry I wasnt saying he was a homer just cant stand the way he talks.. and by the way I'm a Knicks fan. Irish people live everywhere u rotten bastard