Barry Banter
    Barry Banter's Avatar Become A Pro!

OMG Lakers lose

Sorry for the lateness but this happens.

Jamal and I are in the bar and got a last minuit heads up

We choke on our vomit and that will be the end, we were fated to pretend.
    Last edited by Barry Banter; 12-31-10 at 09:37 PM.

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh nooooeeess

simran10
    simran10's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you're wrong, mister...lakers ain't gonna lose this one....

ugabooga

What's your track record so far Barry? I'm thinking 3-1 or 4-2? I remember LA x 3 and can't remember the others.

Barry Banter

4-1 on the certs, only loss was the Mavs against the Kings which was........well I'm just saying nothing on the whole thing.

All massive dogs which is what the moneymen like.

I'll leave it at that.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

This guy is either super drunk or cannot spell.

On top of that, he is getting "last minute info" at a bar.

No way the Lakers lose this game. Trust Diggity.

Barry Banter

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    This guy is either super drunk or cannot spell. On top of that, he is getting "last minute info" at a bar. No way the Lakers lose this game. Trust Diggity.

ugabooga

Are you guys not familiar with Barry's previous posts?

simran10
    simran10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Previous or past posts ain't gonna matter tonight, bro...it's lakers all the way...yawn...too easy...

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Banter View Post
    Sorry for the lateness but this happens.

Jamal and I are in the bar and got a last minuit heads up

We choke on our vomit and that will be the end, we were fated to pretend.
    riiiiiiiigggggghhht. So you got insi info and you still got tips wrong? hmmmmm. Nice try.

Barry Banter

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    riiiiiiiigggggghhht. So you got insi info and you still got tips wrong? hmmmmm. Nice try.
    nice try?

I'm posting word that I have received on fixed games.

Me, Jamal and the lads have made more off this than you would see in a lifetime off what we have heard in recent months.

You enjoy your $20 loss/$20 win every night betting on 50/50 outcomes at odds less than evens

madrabbit

nice try?

I'm posting word that I have received on fixed games.

Me, Jamal and the lads have made more off this than you would see in a lifetime off what we have heard in recent months.

You enjoy your $20 loss/$20 win every night betting on 50/50 outcomes at odds less than evens
    first of all, u said it yourself, your record is 4-1 on certainties. who the **** gets inside information on certainties then that team loses? no 2 i bet more than you fuckstick posted a ticket yesterday of a 3k bet and thats fuckn peanuts compared to what ive risked. Even posted a pic of 52,000 dollars so top that ya ******* dreamer.

'' I get inside information on certain bets '' yet the certain bets have lost. what a ******* dreamer.

madrabbit

yeah lakers are gonna lose inside information what a ******* spastic.

Barry Banter

first of all, u said it yourself, your record is 4-1 on certainties. who the **** gets inside information on certainties then that team loses? no 2 i bet more than you fuckstick posted a ticket yesterday of a 3k bet and thats fuckn peanuts compared to what ive risked. Even posted a pic of 52,000 dollars so top that ya ******* dreamer. '' I get inside information on certain bets '' yet the certain bets have lost. what a ******* dreamer.
    I hoped somebody would drop figures thinking they are a big man on a forum.

Well done you sad, sad man.

Only thing is, those figures don't come close to some of the numbers thrown about with my crew.

I guess you didn't follow the certainty that lost? probably the most obviously fixed game in NBA history.

Me and my friends are quite well off and certaintly havn't made that money from gambling or pretending to be a big shot on a forum

I registered on here to inform people like you of easy money, but you throw abuse betting on odds of 1.87 on something that should be odds of 2.00

The longer I hang round here, the longer I realise how many sad sad little men are on here.

Barry Banter

I have noticed people on here seem to love seeing unit profit or whatever

Work mine out if you would like, probably horrible.

madrabbit

I hoped somebody would drop figures thinking they are a big man on a forum.

Well done you sad, sad man.

Only thing is, those figures don't come close to some of the numbers thrown about with my crew.

I guess you didn't follow the certainty that lost? probably the most obviously fixed game in NBA history.

Me and my friends are quite well off and certaintly havn't made that money from gambling or pretending to be a big shot on a forum

I registered on here to inform people like you of easy money, but you throw abuse betting on odds of 1.87 on something that should be odds of 2.00

The longer I hang round here, the longer I realise how many sad sad little men are on here.
    never tried to be a big man, youre a fuckwit for insinuating that. Youre the one who mentioned 20 dollar bets, so far from the truth, AGAIN!

HA!

Remain seated tosser. Nice fixed game here. No ******* idea

Barry Banter

never tried to be a big man, youre a fuckwit for insinuating that. Youre the one who mentioned 20 dollar bets, so far from the truth, AGAIN!

HA!

Remain seated tosser. Nice fixed game here. No ******* idea
    Even posted a pic of 52,000 play so beat that dreamer

Cringeworthy.

I mention the $20 bets as the average person that comes on here wanking over somebody elses picks into their wanksock.

Could be you, but then again I suppose you are betting 50k plus on things that are nowhere near certain.

Definate long term future you have there.

Like I say I don't gamble for the sake of it like all you guys do, I only started on this when I got a heads up on the thrown games, and trust me the heads up have been fiiiiiiiiiiine

madrabbit

yeah nice information the games fixed everybody put their house on it the games fixed phili will win everyone will get rich!

No ******* idea! No idea what so ever!

paciophobia
    paciophobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

guess you posted this to early lol

madrabbit

Even posted a pic of 52,000 play so beat that dreamer

Cringeworthy.

I mention the $20 bets as the average person that comes on here wanking over somebody elses picks into their wanksock.

Could be you, but then again I suppose you are betting 50k plus on things that are nowhere near certain.

Definate long term future you have there.

Like I say I don't gamble for the sake of it like all you guys do, I only started on this when I got a heads up on the thrown games, and trust me the heads up have been fiiiiiiiiiiine
    last time ill respond to you as youre insignificant and not worth any time. Whats cringe worthy is you saying the games fixed then the opposite happens. As for the 52k pic i did it to shut up ppl like you who call me a liar then get put in their place when unlike you, I am proven. Yeah i put huge money on things that aren't certain youre even dumber then you appear for typing that and believing it. As I said I've made good money and have slowed down heaps. I'm not a complete twit like you.

The heads up have been fine? yeah like this one! Great call pal!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Most people who do get inside info don't come on forums to share their tips. So logically anyone with half a brain that thinks about that will suspect a post like this to be highly suspect, and probably wouldn't even read it most of the time. There are always the ends of games when people will want to rub it in when you're wrong of course. I don't know you or if your claims are true, but why would you waste your time online when you're out at a bar with your friends? Get drunk and enjoy the new year. I know I would if I wasn't staying clear of the booze! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    Points Awarded:

madrabbit gave FindTheLock 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

madrabbit

exactly. If he had inside info and he posted it, and they came true, he would be investigated, biggest fool this clown.

Andreas
    Andreas's Avatar Become A Pro!

O nonono
    thatīs not true they won today!!!
    UJUUUUU

Handjuice
    Handjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

ahh damn i missed this thread

guys, if you would have played the spread on all of barry's leans you would have won every time.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Handjuice View Post
    ahh damn i missed this thread

guys, if you would have played the spread on all of barry's leans you would have won every time.
    he didnt say here back the spread he said lakers lose. If he's stated otherwise in other threads, props to him. However here he didnt.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

he didnt say here back the spread he said lakers lose. If he's stated otherwise in other threads, props to him. However here he didnt.
    That's true he did say Lakers will lose, but still every time he has called an upset the dog has covered or won the game. That is saying something.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    That's true he did say Lakers will lose, but still every time he has called an upset the dog has covered or won the game. That is saying something.
    Yup, I have been following this guy. Either the dog wins or covers. Unreal

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

This i might have to look into.

Even thought the lakers won...the cover went the other way...hm..

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    but even for those one's did he say they would cover? or win? and he has got one wrong. Obviously if he's solid by all means jump on it just be careful.