Well a nice 2-1 day yesterday getting me back to my winning ways. Here are two totals I like for today.

Memphis and Kings Under 194.5.....The Under is 6-0 for Memphis on the road this year against teams that are in the Bottom 10 in the league in Home Offense Effeciency. In those 6 games Memphis is allowing only 89.2 points per game. The Under is 5-2 for Sacramento at home this year against teams that are in the Bottom 10 in offense effeciency on the road. In those 7 games the Kings are allowing only an average of 93.6 points per game. The under is 4-1 in the Grizzlies last 5 games after a win. The under is 4-1 in the Grizzlies last 5 road games. The Under is 5-2 in the Kings home games this year against teams that are in the top 10 in defense effeciency on the road. Sacramento is only averaging 87.1 points per game in those games.

Miami and Houston Under 198.5......The Under is 4-1 in Miami road games this year against teams in the top 10 in home offense effeciency. The Under is 3-0 in Houston home games this year against teams in the top 10 in deffense effeciency on the road. The under is 11-5 for Miami on the road this year. The under is 9-4 for Houston at home this year. These two teams combined have seen the under go 4-1 when they are playing in games with a total of 195-199.5. The under is 8-0 in the Heat's last 8 games when they scored 100 plaus the previous game. The under is 10-2 this year for Houston on 1 day rest.

That is it for today

Good Luck Everyone!