THA_DIESEL
    THA_DIESEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

THA DIESEL Monday pick

Thunder -1.5

Reasoning: First off, Dallas is 10-1 on the road. They shouldn't be underdogs to anyone at this point except to the Lakers and the Heat. The line smells bad and I'm not buying it. Dallas also hasn't played in 6 days.

Points Awarded:

$4nothing gave THA_DIESEL 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pasadena69ers
    Pasadena69ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear that!!! Let's cash it

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by THA_DIESEL View Post
    Thunder -1.5

Reasoning: First off, Dallas is 10-1 on the road. They shouldn't be underdogs to anyone at this point except to the Lakers and the Heat. The line smells bad and I'm not buying it. Dallas also hasn't played in 6 days.

the key here are the days off, most people don't understand this because they never played sports or are some fat idiot thinking they can handicap based solely on numbers; situations are where you make money. they will bet against a team because of back to back nights which doesn't mean shit. this is my only play tonight, good luck!

GarbageMan
    On the phone....
    GarbageMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 951

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    the key here are the days off, most people don't understand this because they never played sports or are some fat idiot thinking they can handicap based solely on numbers; situations are where you make money. they will bet against a team because of back to back nights which doesn't mean shit. this is my only play tonight, good luck!
    Back to back nights make no odds? sorry but that's flat out wrong, players are only human and humans tire when exerting themselves. There's no way a team will as fresh playing b2b, thus putting them at a disadvantage vs a rested team......