jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Nba 12/27

Well it was a nice 2-1 day yesterday. Now hoping to keep it going today.

Todays Plays:

Nets +6....Orlando has beaten two of the top three teams in the Legaue their past 2 games so what Kind of energy level are they going to have to play the last place Nets. The Magic have been struggling on the road as of late and NJ is in revenge mode since Orlando did escape their last meeting with a 1 point win. I look for NJ to keep this game closer then what people expect.

Houston -9.5.....I look for the Rockets to put a hurting on a struggling Washington team. The Rockets are 5-0 ATS their last 5 games against teams under .500. Rockets are 4-0 ATS as a favorite of 7 plus points this year. Houston is 5-0 SU their last 5 home games and are also 5-0 ATS in those game. The Rockets are beating their opponents by an average of 13 points per game in those 5 games. Washington is 0-5 SU their last 5 road games going 1-4 ATS in those games. They are being outscored by an average of 14 points in those 5 losses. Throw in the fact Houston is on revenge mode from losing in Washington earlier this year and I feel we see a hurting on the Wizards tonight.

T Wolves +3.5......Both of these teams come into this game tonight off of wins last night. The Hornets are 1-4 SU and 2-3 ATS their last 5 games on 0 days rest. Minnesota on the other hand is 1-4 SU and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on 0 days rest. NO has had some road struggles as of late going 0-5 SU and only 1-4 ATS their last 5 road games. Minnesota on the other hand is 2-3 SU their last 5 home games going 3-2 ATS in those games. Minnesota has covered 4 out of the last 5 meetings in this series. Look for the T Wolves to keep this game close.

Thats it for today.
    Good Luck Everyone!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great picks!!!

Of Magic's last 2 wins, only the one against the Spurs was legit.
    Celtics/Magic: Celtics played poorly in the first 6 minutes and bounced back to win the 1H by 10 points. Celtics had a 6-point lead late in the 4Q and somehow "allowed" the Magic to close the game with a mysterious 15-1 run. That win by the Magic seemed fishy to me but it was always going to happen. A 13-0 team was always going to lose to a 2-7 team on Xmas day!

The Magic will show up in New Jersey as a 6-point favorite against a scrappy Nets team that have added Vujacic to their roaster. It's also interesting that the Magic lost SU the last time they were a 6.5-point road favorite against the Nets!

Austin103
    Austin103's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, hoping my Nets can steal one tonight at the Rock!

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Thanks guys! Good Luck on your games tonight. That Nets Orlando game is interesting since I was reading that the Magic got into NJ yesterday at 4pm earlier then expected due to that snowstorm that hit. Their Shootaround got cancelled and they look like they will have a walk through in the hotel ballroom they are staying at. I just feel their mentality is not gong to be completly into this game. I know I would not want to come up from Warm Orlando after 2 big wins to play the Nets and have to feel how freezing cold it is outside.