madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

throw 2k on the bulls ml vs phili

phili are rubbish. Beat magic because they had 7 players to play with after richardson got injured on saturday. Even the -5.5 is good to go.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

are you playing it for 2k or just advising others?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    lol... I now he makes a thread giving out orders.

Avon Barksdale
    Avon Barksdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Noah is out, Gibson is doubtful.

With that being said, Philly is usually pretty bad on the road.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this like your Nuggets pick a few days ago? Remember you where insulting anyone who questioned the play calling them dumb. The Nuggets lost that game. Do you feel like this one is better than that one because you sounded extremely confident in the Nuggets that night. I remember you personally insulted me and I was on the Nuggets. I think you are possible fade material. Just saying.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Is this like your Nuggets pick a few days ago? Remember you where insulting anyone who questioned the play calling them dumb. The Nuggets lost that game. Do you feel like this one is better than that one because you sounded extremely confident in the Nuggets that night. I remember you personally insulted me and I was on the Nuggets. I think you are possible fade material. Just saying.
    Oh excuse me I didnt know ppl on here who made predictions were ever wrong. I insulted those who insulted me. What is your record btw seeing as though youre an expert. Everyone here likes to have a dig at others like they never get a tip wrong. So called experts having a crack at me when you guys probably bet pathetic amounts. I showed you the 52,000 dollars I had and thats only small dollars compared to what Ive made. Until you can show me something like 52,000 dollars I suggest you keeep your trap shut.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    lol... I now he makes a thread giving out orders.
    It's know not now. So what? this is a gambling forum and I've seen most of ther records here they aren't that great. I've made more than 99 percent of this forum who are you exactly?

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    btw you tipped nuggets too, so what's your point? Once again like you're never wrong? Get over yourself and I didnt insult anyone for disagreeing I unsulted those who insulted me get your facts straight.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    No, I am not '' playing '' it. I am betting on it. Whats with this forum and stupid ass terms like fade, sharps, squares, play etc nothing but bullshit drivel most of you guys think you are great and no one can give out tips but you '' sharps '' who take 30 bets to win 500 dollars.