bostonceltics13
    bostonceltics13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat @ Wolves 3-21-06

:confusedb
    Any thoughts on this game? I'm not sure why the Heat are only -4.5. Between Shaq, Mourning, Haslem and Walker, that's enough to slow down Garnett and Davis can't carry any team. Wade has no equal. Home and road records are equal at 19-14 but the Heat have won 5 straight and 15 of 16. Wolves lost 6 straight before wining their last. Match-ups and momentum all favor Miami. Does anyone disagree???

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the heat seem to be playing alot of that "up and down to there opponite" type basketball as of late.

bostonceltics13
    bostonceltics13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    the heat seem to be playing alot of that "up and down to there opponite" type basketball as of late.
    It concerns me that the Celtics ran out to that big first half lead but you can't argue with 15 of 16 wins for the Heat. That seems like more ups than down. Wolves are down with 6 straight losses before ending that last game. Is anyone playing this one with me?

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like the Twolves here for the following reasons:

1 at first the glance (like you said) you would think the line would be higher
    2 Heat have big game with Detroit tomorrow, so possibly looking past Twolves here
    3 Heat haven't won in Minnesota for 6 six years
    4 Garnett is playing angry and recently called overrated by S. Pippen on air