kbryant24
    kbryant24's Avatar Become A Pro!

jazz vs. cavaliers

i like the jazz here, but i am really discouraged with the nba these days, yesterday i lost a bet with the atlanta hawks, playing against the nets, one of the weakest teams in all nba... it doesn't make me feel secure to play against the cavaliers here either, specially after this team beat the knicks a couple of days ago... what do you think? do you see an easier game today to bet 300 straight?

Siresco
    Siresco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1463

take utah for the second half. Utah is usually bad 1H this season and when they win its mainly due to their second half performance. I dont think Clevand beats utah tonight.

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

No bet never is a must, so skip the day if you are not sure of anything.

Tennispro
    Tennispro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Leaning Cavs in that one, public all on Jazz and the line goes from -7.5 to -7... Liking Clippers -4 tonight i am going big on them gl.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

kbryant:
    atl is terrible this year.

I have lost a good amount of money on them this season and the linemakers are still giving them good lines based on last year and the perception that they are better than they are.
    Maybe when Johnson comes back and the other injuries they have get straightened out but otherwise stay away from either side of any ATL game and you will be better off.