kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Im a dumbass but the best thing ever to happen to a gambler

NOTE: i preface this story by saying i am the biggest jackass retard ever lol so i take full credit for this before i tell you my story..

anyway.. thought i lost a bet.. thought i had the over in the 2h of the twolves game.. (not knowing at the last moment thanks to my good friend ExCapper i changed my bet to the under)

In any event, i root my ass off for the over, cursing at my screen, the game ends, shit... im dejected.. i go to look at my account.. i have +$.. wait.. huh?!!?? i look at the history .. Twolves game 99.5U ... WOW WHAT A DUMBASS I FORGOT I CHANGED IT TO THE UNDER, ROOTED MY ASS OFF FOR THE OVER, THOUGHT I LOSS GOT SAD, BUT I HIT. WOW CAN YOU SAY ANTI JYNX LMAO IM SO STUPID BUT HAPPY

thank you capping gods

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

lol

i've never knowingly made a bet and thought i had the other side

but i have on occassion taken the other side by mistake, and think i lost until i realise i took the winning side by mistake

the real bummer is when i am on the right side and take the wrong side by mistake, that really gets me down

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Yeah SportsMushroom, I knew I picked the over originally, thought about it talked with a good friend of mine on the sbr forum (EXpert capper) and than he said in so many words your an idiot take the under i changed it at the last moment but was in the middle of something and completely forgot i changed it so i rooted hard for the over thought i loss was so pissed checked my account and i had positive money and i was ecstatic.

Muggy
    Muggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 344

Haha, that's awesome. Congrats.

maxcraft
    maxcraft's Avatar Become A Pro!

This should be on PT not here.. this is a non-sense story..

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by maxcraft View Post
    This should be on PT not here.. this is a non-sense story..

STC
    STC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have done something similar, best feeling in the world

The other one that always gives me wood is when i think my overs or unders is completely shot so stop watching and find out later something ridiculous happens and i get paid..Miami the other day comes to mind

Nuggz
    Nuggz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Yes I have accidentally locked in the wrong side without realizing it and thought I lost the bet until later when I realized the mistake and that the bet had actually hit. Luckily the opposite has never happened, I think I review my bets more closely after that.

eddie0vedder
    eddie0vedder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

wow so u won 20 bucks instead of losing it i thought u hit an 8 team parlay or something.