Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Knicks +3 at MSG vs. Celtics Wednesday

Discuss.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I love this Knicks team but Amare is gonna have to drop another 30 for them to win against a tough d. Not sure if they are ready to play this level.

luclongley
    luclongley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3712

Im surprised its only 3. Amare tends to struggle mightily vs. KG (not that many people do well). But they dont have the horses to keep up if he doesnt play well. Plus youd think boston would dominate the boards

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

2 teams with big winning streaks, I'll take youth over the old timers. Knicks win straight up. Look back to the Denver game, they had like 6 guys in double digits. They will probably outscore Boston IMO.

Celtics won't be too devastated anyways they got 3 home games in a row after this.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll take the knicks at the garden, place should have a 90's playoff type atmosphere and the knicks will be up for rhis one i'll take my chances with a small wager GL

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    2 teams with big winning streaks, I'll take youth over the old timers. Knicks win straight up. Look back to the Denver game, they had like 6 guys in double digits. They will probably outscore Boston IMO.

Celtics won't be too devastated anyways they got 3 home games in a row after this.

NY very well could win this game as they are hot, but this is not Denver. The Celtics can hold Knicks to 85-90 pts if they want to and NY would just have to like it. Boston usually gets up for these challenges, with the hype and good play of NY recently just to prove to the rest of the NBA they are the Celtics.

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

i will take the over in this game at 1st glance....imo knicks get celtics to play at their pace. only way they have a shot to win. this team has confidence now...

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I will be at this game tomorrow. The Garden will be rocking, people around here are actually excited for Knicks basketball for the first time in a decade. I feel like the Knicks have found that inner strength and they feel like they can keep up with any team. Whats the total?

colin fergueson
    colin fergueson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    NY very well could win this game as they are hot, but this is not Denver. The Celtics can hold Knicks to 85-90 pts if they want to and NY would just have to like it. Boston usually gets up for these challenges, with the hype and good play of NY recently just to prove to the rest of the NBA they are the Celtics.
    Celtics shouldnt be -3 and they cant hold this knicks team to 85 points. They average about 107 and lead the league in blocks.I see this being a high scoring game decided in the end. I would take the points

gv12
    gv12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knicks have had the 2nd easiest schedule in the NBA so far. I don't see them being able to do much against the celtics even at home. celtics should dominate, spread will go up in my opinion, good time to grab it now.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by colin fergueson View Post
    Celtics shouldnt be -3 and they cant hold this knicks team to 85 points. They average about 107 and lead the league in blocks.I see this being a high scoring game decided in the end. I would take the points

Pound the Knicks

colin fergueson

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Pound the Knicks
    celtics won the first meeting by 4 in Boston with the knicks playing terrible.fade the public knicks [/quote]

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by colin fergueson View Post
    celtics won the first meeting by 4 in Boston with the knicks playing terrible.fade the public knicks

[/quote]

Pound the Knicks

colin fergueson

Quote Originally Posted by gv12 View Post
    Knicks have had the 2nd easiest schedule in the NBA so far. I don't see them being able to do much against the celtics even at home. celtics should dominate, spread will go up in my opinion, good time to grab it now.
    http://www.nba.com/celtics/stats/box...0101029/NYKBOS