Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 good games tonite looks like... thank God for the NBA... i remember the frustration of having to wait a week in between games WNBA..

Ratzz

Saturday DEC 18th • PLEASE NOTE: 1ST HALF WAGERS

Chicago Bulls -5.5 (1st HALF)
    BULLS are significantly better than the CLIPPERS, even without NOAH (thumb). CLippers i think played over their heads a bit, and will settle down at least for half a game. BULLS on a nice winning streak, want to keep it going. 7-2 with BOOZER back in the lineup. CLIPS broke a 15 game losing skid last game, but i think will slip early. Take the Bulls Half-Game.

Utah Jazz +1(1st HALF)
    JAZZ trying to avoid third straight loss to Bucks. JAZZ played poorly last outing, look for them to bounce back to regular form, or perhaps even excel in the 1st HALF. The BUCKS (10-14), meanwhile, have won two in a row and four of five at home. Conversely, i expect them to return to previous pattern of .400 ball. Again,
    JAZZ are significantly better than the BUCKS, and i believe that this will be plain to see for the first portion of this game.
    Last edited by Ratzz; 12-18-10 at 12:57 PM.

Ratzz

woah.

serious moves made by Magic today.
    reacquired Turkoglu, got Jason Richardson as well from PHX
    as well topped it off with Arenas (who really needed a fresh start)
    that's a damn good team...

they lost dead-wood Rashad Lewis, and Vince Carter...
    younger faster, more talented..

i am sure this is a reaction to Heat winning streak, and Magic slump

Ratzz

• time to watch.. man Wizards let a "big" one get away.. (missed FTs)

Last edited by Ratzz; 12-18-10 at 08:52 PM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Saturday DEC 18th • PLEASE NOTE: 1ST HALF WAGERS

Chicago Bulls -5.5 (1st HALF)
    BULLS are significantly better than the CLIPPERS, even without NOAH (thumb). CLippers i think played over their heads a bit, and will settle down at least for half a game. BULLS on a nice winning streak, want to keep it going. 7-2 with BOOZER back in the lineup. CLIPS broke a 15 game losing skid last game, but i think will slip early. Take the Bulls Half-Game.

Utah Jazz +1(1st HALF)
    JAZZ trying to avoid third straight loss to Bucks. JAZZ played poorly last outing, look for them to bounce back to regular form, or perhaps even excel in the 1st HALF. The BUCKS (10-14), meanwhile, have won two in a row and four of five at home. Conversely, i expect them to return to previous pattern of .400 ball. Again,
    JAZZ are significantly better than the BUCKS, and i believe that this will be plain to see for the first portion of this game.
    two bad apples this evening,,,, sorry folks... every time i lose, though..
    i spot something i did not know about before, and try to improve.. so not a wasted experience

Ratzz

Sunday DEC 19th • PLEASE NOTE: 1ST HALF WAGERS

Boston/Indiana OVER 96.5 (1st HALF)
    Teams rested... stayed in last night..

Atlanta Hawks -1.5 (1st HALF)
    Hawks have been drippy sisnce the trade. Time for a little bit of energy back. Should start hotter than Nets..

Ratzz

well if i woulda 1Q'ed both of those.. they win easily... for this reason i am 1Q'ing this next one

New Orleans Hornets -1 (1st QUARTER) PLEASE NOTE: "1ST QUARTER"
    HORNETS returning to early season form.... Detroit seems like a good place to continue that.
    Last edited by Ratzz; 12-19-10 at 05:05 PM.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did you get +1 on the Hornets in the 1st? They are -1 for the 1st Q. I was thinking about laying a large sum on Hornet ML in either the 1st Q or 1st Half. Would you advise me to stayaway from ths bet?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    How did you get +1 on the Hornets in the 1st? They are -1 for the 1st Q. I was thinking about laying a large sum on Hornet ML in either the 1st Q or 1st Half. Would you advise me to stayaway from ths bet?
    you are correct... that was a typo... (fixed)
    the correct line is HORNETS (-1)
    should be starting in a few minutes...

go Hornets

i like 1Q over 1H...

i like the OVER in HOUSTON/Sacramento.. but too high... i don't like to go over 50.5 about... but i think they will score..
    Last edited by Ratzz; 12-19-10 at 05:10 PM.

LostBankroll

Ratzz I hope the 1st Q hits for you and NO keep pouring in the shots the 2nd Q..

68510805-112/19/10 6:04pm$1,600.00$1,000.00Pending12/19/10 6:05pm NBA Basketball 809 New Orleans Hornets 1st Half -160* vs Detroit Pistons

Ratzz

i like the OVER in HOUSTON/Sacramento.. but too high... i don't like to go over 50.5 about... but i think they will score..
    aaargh.. i knew this would go over... really is hard to drop the money down.. line was 52.5.. they'll do it though

46 pts with 3 full minutes left

Ratzz

Ratzz I hope the 1st Q hits for you and NO keep pouring in the shots the 2nd Q..

68510805-112/19/10 6:04pm$1,600.00$1,000.00Pending12/19/10 6:05pm NBA Basketball 809 New Orleans Hornets 1st Half -160* vs Detroit Pistons
    i'm prayin' for ya!! Go Horns!!

Ratzz

sweet

LostBankroll

Thanks Ratzz sorry for your 1st Q loss. Detroit hung in there with no Stuckey or Hamilton! I was seconds away from playing your 1st Q play but I thought Id be better off with an additional 12 minutes so I took the Half bet instead. Get em next time pal and thanks for your had work in the NBA forum!!

Ratzz

Sunday DEC 19th • PLEASE NOTE: 1ST HALF WAGERS

Boston/Indiana OVER 96.5 (1st HALF)
    Teams rested... stayed in last night..

Atlanta Hawks -1.5 (1st HALF) should 1ST QTR'ed this.. Hawks 30-23
    Hawks have been drippy sisnce the trade. Time for a little bit of energy back. Should start hotter than Nets..
    well if i woulda 1Q'ed both of those.. they win easily... for this reason i am 1Q'ing this next one

New Orleans Hornets -1 (1st QUARTER) PLEASE NOTE: "1ST QUARTER"
    HORNETS returning to early season form.... Detroit seems like a good place to continue that.
    i learned something valuable in the third bet... next time, that would be an UnDER..

Ratzz

Monday DEC 20th • PLEASE NOTE: 1ST QUARTER WAGERS

Indiana Pacers • (-1)
    (1st QUARTER)
    Pacers looked great in win over Cleveland two games ago, not sure why they fell apart 2ND HALF against Celtics.. I think they have some leftovers to serve to their guests, as the fans becoem involved early. HORNETS should have a mini-hangover from the OT loss to the PISTONS in a game they should have won, up 10 at the HALF.

Cleveland Cavs/Utah Jazz • UNDER (48) (1st QUARTER)
    I thought Cleveland looked better last game, looks like they can get something going.. specially at home. I like them to cover, but the official pick is the UNDER. Utah, conversely.. has been shaky, losing 2 of 4.. i look for Jazz to slow up, get started later.

Charlotte Bobcats • (+1) (1st QUARTER)
    BOBCATS actually got within two scores against the Hawks (in ATL) after getting spanked in Memphis two games ago. They should be emboldened by the progress and start well, IMO. Same as Hornets (above) i believe that shocked hangover over loss to Miami, will prevent them from starting enthusiastically. They'll play, but i think Cats up after 1Q.

Dallas Mavericks • (+2) (1st QUARTER)
    I swore to leave alone teams that are on huge win streaks.. never know when they are going to collapse, or continue riding wave... but HEAT shoulda lost last game. Wixards blew FTs, and threw game. HEAT are ready to lose. MAVS want to make headlines as team that BEAT THE HEAT.. twice.. i think they will cover 1Q... keep in mind that as much as this may make sense.. ALL logic and rules fly out tha window when teams are on huge win streaks.. why such a huge line? Looks like Vegas setting trap for us. I prolly shouldn't bite, will anyways. GL if you do.

GL 2 ALL
    Last edited by Ratzz; 12-20-10 at 03:43 PM.

Ratzz

Monday DEC 20th • SUPPLEMENTAL

Houston Rockets • (-0.5) (1st QUARTER)
    Rockets playing very well last few games... greatly improved. They are better without Yao, should cut him.. guy is too big to run and jump. Warriors are not the 120 pt/game team they have been for years, all of a sudden scoring in the 90's. This dynamic favors hotter Houston, i like them to come out on top after 1st QTR.

Minnesota Timberwolves • (+1.5) (1st QUARTER)
    I usually like continuation of energy... and i suppose it is to some degree, (for Minn.) However, i am picking Clippers to go opposite energy from last game. I just think that when a team goes on the road and defeats a superior club– that they inevitably relax the next game.. especially coming back home.. TIMBERWOLVES played a helluva game against the Nuggets, but belly not full.. want more.. i think they will get in the 1ST QTR tonite. Take the animals.. what the hell is a 'clipper' anyways!?
    Last edited by Ratzz; 12-20-10 at 08:47 PM.

Ratzz

Wednesday DEC 22th • Re=Tooled

Last edited by Ratzz; 12-22-10 at 10:12 PM.

Ratzz

dang Bulls had the lead... the whole way... the WIZ went up at like 1:30 left...
    i wasn't wrong about the Bulls... 29 pts is what i was hoping for...
    i was wrong about WAS, they are playing better these days.. should have recognized that..
    i thought without Arenas.. that they woud be suffering more...

hope the KNICKS don't do like the Bulls.... they have been leading the entire way
    Last edited by Ratzz; 12-22-10 at 07:07 PM.

Ratzz

dang Bulls had the lead... the whole way... the WIZ went up at like 1:30 left...

hope the KNICKS don't do like the Bulls.... they have been leading the entire way
    of course the KNICKS did exactly as i feared.. slowed up for just 2 min. (just enought time for Thunder to catch up) and then heated up again... in the 2ND

but 6 for 8 thus far.. (can't complain)
    Last edited by Ratzz; 12-22-10 at 08:07 PM.

Ratzz

CHRISTMAS DEC 25th • merry xmas folks

Chicago Bulls • (+1.5) (FULL GAME)
    BULLS should be favored here

Ratzz

masses betting Knicks.. Bulls up to +2

i would get on the Bulls ML

First 12