JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Friday's 3 Team Parlay w/ ticket

I thought there was some value here in this parlay tonight. I've been hitting 2/3 teamers a lot lately, so I'm going to defy the "SBR post your ticket jinx" and see how strong it really is. I took the ML on the Pacers and Suns, not because I think they can't win by the points tonight, but because I wanted to lower my risk as I normally play 3 unit parlays, and not 5 units. As far as the total play, it was simply a gut play, as both teams can run and score at will. Cheers
    Attached Images  

irlandais_noir
    irlandais_noir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

looks good,

BOL

JamesBrown

Quote Originally Posted by irlandais_noir View Post
    looks good,

BOL
    Thanks! I feel best about the ML picks, and the total is the only one that concerns me a bit. I think Phoenix catches the Blazers tonight on a back to back, and watching the game last night, they really played at a high tempo after the 1st. I don't think they will have the legs to keep up with the Suns tonight. As far as the Pacers, I just like them to come out strong early in this game, and wouldn't be surprised to see them go into half with a 6+ point lead.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Knicks game should be a shootout also since Wash doesnt like to play D. Good luck it looks solid

JamesBrown

I agree. I don't see either team playing defense tonight.