LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Traps are too easy to spot in the NBA. Like somebody said the line should be around -4 ish favoring the Lakers but opened at PK? Books are telling us the Bulls will fight all game long tonight. Take the +2 and fade the public.

broncosfan
    broncosfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Bulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zak
    Zak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Bulls all the way.....hopefully!

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Traps are too easy to spot in the NBA. Like somebody said the line should be around -4 ish favoring the Lakers but opened at PK? Books are telling us the Bulls will fight all game long tonight. Take the +2 and fade the public.
    So books always win right?

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Just took Lakers ML -130 2.8X.

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls r going to rout them. its gonna be embarrassing to watch!

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by jollyoscars View Post
    bulls r going to rout them. its gonna be embarrassing to watch!
    Lol, why do u think so? Bulls win, maybe. Nothing about the matchups and line says this game will be a blowout by either team.

Nellyinctown
    Nellyinctown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

if vegas sets so many traps then why would the public ever win? why dont the books just give their money to the sharps? Im not saying the Bulls wont win there are no locks, but the Lakers are a good spot as small favorite IMHO.Nothing would surprise me in this game, just think the Lakers are good spot to buy low.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by Nellyinctown View Post
    if vegas sets so many traps then why would the public ever win? why dont the books just give their money to the sharps? Im not saying the Bulls wont win there are no locks, but the Lakers are a good spot as small favorite IMHO.Nothing would surprise me in this game, just think the Lakers are good spot to buy low.
    Well put. All this sharp and square talk cracks me up sometimes. I've been gambling for. While and I understand the philosophy behind fading the public. However, the public doesn't always lose either. Like it was said, the lakers r in a good spot there's a good number for them today. People make this shit so technical sometimes. Take the better team on the road in this situation. If it wins, it wins. If it loses, it loses. If u like one side, give me insight, not something stupid like, "bulls are going to blow them out." that does nothing for me or anyone else on this site. I told u guys why I like the lakers now I want a Bulls backer to tell me why they like them to cover.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: linewiz

himeshforex
    himeshforex's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers

uve made ur point enough
    u are a lakers fan ,

best of luck with ur wager, lets do the analysis after the games result

post mortem

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by himeshforex View Post
    lakers

uve made ur point enough
    u are a lakers fan ,

best of luck with ur wager, lets do the analysis after the games result

post mortem
    Bro, yes I am a fan, but ive faded the Lakers more often than not this year. Analysis after the game? No disrespect but WTF would be the point of that? Don't u guys come on here to discuss picks and angles of various games? It just seems like majority of people on here want to come to this forum and get picks. Not saying u are one of these, but i just want some discussion about the game to make a well informed play. Read some of the stupid posts in here bro and you'll realize there's only a couple people actually talking about various angles of the game. U feel me?

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    So books always win right?
    So the public always win right? Plus I never said the books ALWAYS win. So stop putting words in my mouth you ******* square. Play the Lakers they win congrats but if they lose dont say I didnt tell you so.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

So the public always win right? Plus I never said the books ALWAYS win. So stop putting words in my mouth you ******* square. Play the Lakers they win congrats but if they lose dont say I didnt tell you so.
    LOL, read the previous posts. I don't give a shit about square or sharp. I'll make a play based on what I think the outcome of the game is gonna be. So be a sharp and bet against the public every game and you'll make a good profit by the end of the season.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

LOL, read the previous posts. I don't give a shit about square or sharp. I'll make a play based on what I think the outcome of the game is gonna be. So be a sharp and bet against the public every game and you'll make a good profit by the end of the season.
    you do realize that your beloved lakers are 29-22 on the road last 2 seasons??

they lost 3 straight on the road before that miraculous win against a godawful Clippers team last game. If they play like that against the bulls...bulls will win easily

LostBankroll

Lakers have beaten the Bulls 7 straight times. That trend ends tonght.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Lakers have beaten the Bulls 7 straight times. That trend ends tonght.
    Streak ends because Boozer plays great defense and will shut down Lamar and Gasol right? And because his wrist is now 100%. BOL.

STC
    STC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overs is the best play in this game imo.

I can't decide one way or the other who wins but if i was to put my money on it, i'd take LAL -2. Lakers haven't been in great form but i think they've focused on this game more so than the last 3.

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

I'm a Lakers fan, and I don't know about this game and i am probably going to take a pass. Some people are pushing to play this bet just to prove their points. To me, there are too many variables to could factor the outcome of this game. So far, the more I look at this game, it appears to be a coin flip. And again, I'm not going to push myself to side on a team.

Don't you guys think there are better games to play tonight???? Like the Nuggets -2, with or without Melo against the weak ass Raptors. George Karl is more likely to hit his milestone in wins tonight.

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Under all the way

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

I agree with this. I have made some money this year fading the Lakers but they should get it done tonight. Also taking the better team even though on the road. Last time I checked, they still have a 6' 10" PF who can handle the ball and play D, and a Spanish 7' 0" center who can pass the rock and score in the paint. The Lakers also have a good defense and I'll take that against a Bulls team that has trouble scoring for long stretches at times. Besides Rose, which PGs always rip up the Lakers, who do the Bulls have? Loul Deng? Boozer? Taj Gibson? Some may say this line is a trap but don't get it twisted. Win or lose I'm taking the better team in this game. You don't get the Lakers -1 to -2 often. The Lakers also have the ultimate closer and wildcard as well. I've also noticed that the majority of the Bulls backers don't give an explanation of their Bulls play. They simply post, "I like the Bulls." Give me some backup to what you're saying. Why do you like the Bulls? Just cuz? They are overmatched at every position besides PG. Lakers are a bad matchup for the Bulls. BOL everyone.
    How are the Bulls overmatched at every position besides PG? Did you watch their first game? Noah pretty much owned Gasol. This is a bad matchup for Gasol. Noah matches up very well. And Odom overmatches Boozer? Artest overmatches Deng? on what planet?

You want explanation... It's what I saw the first time these teams played. Fischer can barely see Rose blow by him. The Bulls shot horrid in that game, Korver couldn't hit the side of a building...and they still had a chance to win on the road. Lakers won by their bench hitting nine 3's. And Boozer didn't even play in that game. Bulls can defend Kobe well enough with Brewer and Bogans and short of his game of the year, I like the Bulls chances.

xBreatheout
    xBreatheout's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Lakers

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

That's the kind of shit I wanna see bro. Good post on the game D2bets. We obviously have different takes to this game but I respect that post a lot more than, "the bulls will blow them out." BOL to u bro.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Gasol went for 12 points, 11 boards, 5 blocks, and 4 assists last game. I wouldn't really say he got dominated by Noah. Deng had 13 points 4 boards. Lamar went for 21/9. So you're saying u think the Bulls have the edge as far as player to player matchups D2Bets? So u would rather have Noah over Gasol, Booz over Odom, and Deng over Artest? Barnes and Blake are pretty solid off the bench as well.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I agree with this. I have made some money this year fading the Lakers but they should get it done tonight. Also taking the better team even though on the road. Last time I checked, they still have a 6' 10" PF who can handle the ball and play D, and a Spanish 7' 0" center who can pass the rock and score in the paint. The Lakers also have a good defense and I'll take that against a Bulls team that has trouble scoring for long stretches at times. Besides Rose, which PGs always rip up the Lakers, who do the Bulls have? Loul Deng? Boozer? Taj Gibson? Some may say this line is a trap but don't get it twisted. Win or lose I'm taking the better team in this game. You don't get the Lakers -1 to -2 often. The Lakers also have the ultimate closer and wildcard as well. I've also noticed that the majority of the Bulls backers don't give an explanation of their Bulls play. They simply post, "I like the Bulls." Give me some backup to what you're saying. Why do you like the Bulls? Just cuz? They are overmatched at every position besides PG. Lakers are a bad matchup for the Bulls. BOL everyone.
    Lakers play to the level of their competition on the road, been that way for a few years, they just arnt enthusiastic at all, Pau sometimes looks lost on the court on the road. You'd think he'd be pumped up when they play his brother, not so, looked lost there too. Lakers havent beat a team over .500 this season on the road and the Bulls just happen to be over .500. Hey they might win, Kobe seems to like playing well in this arena and we know why, but you might need to take the purple and gold sunglasses off for a second to look at both sides of the coin.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I'm rooting for the Bulls, that doesn't mean I will be betting on them though. I will decide if I will even place a bet on this game later.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Gasol went for 12 points, 11 boards, 5 blocks, and 4 assists last game. I wouldn't really say he got dominated by Noah. Deng had 13 points 4 boards. Lamar went for 21/9. So you're saying u think the Bulls have the edge as far as player to player matchups D2Bets? So u would rather have Noah over Gasol, Booz over Odom, and Deng over Artest? Barnes and Blake are pretty solid off the bench as well.
    Overall I would certainly take Gasol over Noah. My point is that Gasol is a huge part of that offense and I think Noah matches up with him defensively probably better than anyone in the league. 12 points on 3/10 is not a Gasol-like game, and he's also been struggling a bit lately. I don't see it getting any easier facing one of the best defenders he will face.

Boozer v. Odom? Man that's tough. It depends what you need. Odom is probably better for LA and Boozer better for Chicago. But if you look back at all the Utah vs. Lakers games, Boozer tended to have real good success in that matchup. Big games against LA. They were never quite good enough as a team to break through, but Boozer had success.

Deng over Artest? Maybe not 4-5 years ago, but right now, absolutely 100% yes. Deng is actually an underrated defender too.

Barnes and Blake and Brown killed the Bulls off the bench in the first game. If not for them, Lakers coulda lost by DD. I'm sure the Bulls will focus on closing on those shooters this game. And the Bulls bench is stronger now that Boozer is back and Gibson can provide spark off the bench. Bulls will need Korver to do a better job than he did last time too.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Lol, bernard, I don't have purple and gold sunglasses on. I just think the lakers r the play for the reasons I posted earlier. Me being a laker fan only means I know my team a little more than I do others. I have actually been pretty good on my plays in laker games so far this year so don't think I'm just making a homer play. I will fade them as fast I play them if I feel it's the right play. Today, I like the Lakers. It's that simple for me sometimes.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quite frankly, and I know people will disagree, I don't see that much separation between these teams if you take away Kobe and Rose. If Rose continues to elevate his games and do the things that Kobe does and some of the things Kobe only used to be able to do, the Bulls can be as good or better than the Lakers. And they are now extremely well-coached and seem to have a drive as a team that is emblematic of their coach. I think it was George Karl that said they are the hardest working team in the league. And they never quit. I would add they are unselfish and really seem to get along and play for each other. These things can go a long way in a league where these things are not a given.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

bookies have this about right. personally, i have no idea who wins. i'll find out on espn.

i do like the lakers 1Q though. bulls start slow

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers is a better team for sure.
    Chicago does not play so good,at the last time.
    LA will win,but not easily.

Erock87
    Erock87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

As a Celtics fan...I'm taking to Lakers.

I feel this could be their game to show the league they haven't lost their swagger...on a big Friday night stage.

5u on Lakers (-2.5), BoL

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

lakers is the play tonight

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone taking lakers on road after their 1 point win at home to clippers r stupid

this is a trap just like the line in denver and in utah

100% lakers will be up by 10 at halftime and end up losing bc they go to artest at end of game.

bulls win at home

himeshforex
    himeshforex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, bernard, I don't have purple and gold sunglasses on. I just think the lakers r the play for the reasons I posted earlier. Me being a laker fan only means I know my team a little more than I do others. I have actually been pretty good on my plays in laker games so far this year so don't think I'm just making a homer play. I will fade them as fast I play them if I feel it's the right play. Today, I like the Lakers. It's that simple for me sometimes.
    here we go son !!

i know we are not true experts and cannot win em all !! but you were taking justifying ur pick to a whole new level with so many angles !! all i said was wait for the game to end for post mortem , this is exactly what i meant, u can give a 100 different angles before the game , it is only after the game ends u realise all those angles were for nothing , as i said i just felt that u were taking ustifying ur pick a bit too aggresively

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Good win

First 123 Last