Smiley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers @ Bulls PICK???

For real

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

what so surprising ? either way Lakers still have a reputation
    even though they are not playing well and barely were lucky enough to
    get one up on the Clippers last night right at the finish.
    Bulls are a plowhorse team with energy and determination at home.
    I like the Bulls and will be fine with going pk

monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Chicago for SURE

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls is my pick. Challenged the lakers at staples so at chicago and d rose should take the spoils.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Bulls are a 60% play tonight boys.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

chicago 107 lakers 101

tmorton
    tmorton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    For real
    Who do you think should be favored?

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

Lakers not playing very well, Chic is playing well. The play here is Chic to win by a 4. Good luck on your wagers today.

mtbaker
    mtbaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls- lake show get a wake-up call tonight

irlandais_noir
    irlandais_noir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

lakeshow rolls

taggressive
    taggressive's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls gonna do it tonight imo

fuggles
    fuggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Friday night prime time game on ESPN, all of Phil and Jordan's banners hanging there, pumped up crowd. This seems like the kind of game that Kobe will be fired up for.

Lakers best game is better than Chicago's best game. I'll take LA.

LiarGame
    LiarGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4153

Someone on LAL will step up. Taking the Lakers

encephalization
    encephalization's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Lakers getting most of the love from the public. 88% at the moment at VI..

Nellyinctown
    Nellyinctown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I was originally on the Bulls but the thing that scares me about taking them is they are the 2nd best team on the court, and that the Lakers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 while the "sharps" have been cleaning up betting against the Lakers. Is it realistic that "sharps" win every single time? Shouldn't this line be -4.5 Lakers? I think the line is actually giving value to the Lakers, I bought in for -1 Lakers. If the Bulls win then they win, but I'm taking the better team tonight.

Good luck all.

nah0228
    nah0228's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

i like the bulls in this one

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

bulls just aren't very good though, they don't run plays at all and if noah gets pissy throw em off even more

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Lakers are in the doldrums

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Line is indeed strange. Chicago is a trap - be careful.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

This is a chance for the Bulls to really step up but I remember the last 2 quality opponents the Bulls played. Orlando at home and Celtics at Boston. Bulls were totally outplayed. Hoping for a Bulls win but not willing to bet it.

btownbettor
    =)
    btownbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might depend on what you get this one at.. I got lakers -1.5, but I agree- with being on national tv tonight, the lakers may try and make a statement in an away game.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Good article on ESPN about Kobe and his praise for Rose - seems like he might take this game pretty seriously

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lakers win here easily

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Nellyinctown View Post
    I was originally on the Bulls but the thing that scares me about taking them is they are the 2nd best team on the court, and that the Lakers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 while the "sharps" have been cleaning up betting against the Lakers. Is it realistic that "sharps" win every single time? Shouldn't this line be -4.5 Lakers? I think the line is actually giving value to the Lakers, I bought in for -1 Lakers. If the Bulls win then they win, but I'm taking the better team tonight.

Good luck all.
    4.5 lakers?

U realize the bulls are the home team here and are 7-2 at home this year while lakers are 6-4 on the road?

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Lakers win tonight..best of luck everyone

Nellyinctown

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    4.5 lakers?

U realize the bulls are the home team here and are 7-2 at home this year while lakers are 6-4 on the road?
    Wow really...oh my god I didn't realize thank you kind sir. All I am trying to say is Lakers lines are inflated, but as a pick'em or 1 point fav I like the Lakers. Not trying to say I am wrong or right.

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

tough game to pick.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Wow really...oh my god I didn't realize thank you kind sir. All I am trying to say is Lakers lines are inflated, but as a pick'em or 1 point fav I like the Lakers. Not trying to say I am wrong or right.
    inflated??? you said the game line should be 4.5, which is the opposite of inflated

in any case, The bulls are a 50-55 win team this year...the fact that they are underdogs in this game is just ridiculous. It's the media's fascination with the lakers that keeps giving them these gaudy lines that they have done a terrible job of covering this year

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I was originally on the Bulls but the thing that scares me about taking them is they are the 2nd best team on the court, and that the Lakers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 while the "sharps" have been cleaning up betting against the Lakers. Is it realistic that "sharps" win every single time? Shouldn't this line be -4.5 Lakers? I think the line is actually giving value to the Lakers, I bought in for -1 Lakers. If the Bulls win then they win, but I'm taking the better team tonight. Good luck all.
    I agree with this. I have made some money this year fading the Lakers but they should get it done tonight. Also taking the better team even though on the road. Last time I checked, they still have a 6' 10" PF who can handle the ball and play D, and a Spanish 7' 0" center who can pass the rock and score in the paint. The Lakers also have a good defense and I'll take that against a Bulls team that has trouble scoring for long stretches at times. Besides Rose, which PGs always rip up the Lakers, who do the Bulls have? Loul Deng? Boozer? Taj Gibson? Some may say this line is a trap but don't get it twisted. Win or lose I'm taking the better team in this game. You don't get the Lakers -1 to -2 often. The Lakers also have the ultimate closer and wildcard as well. I've also noticed that the majority of the Bulls backers don't give an explanation of their Bulls play. They simply post, "I like the Bulls." Give me some backup to what you're saying. Why do you like the Bulls? Just cuz? They are overmatched at every position besides PG. Lakers are a bad matchup for the Bulls. BOL everyone.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    inflated??? you said the game line should be 4.5, which is the opposite of inflated in any case, The bulls are a 50-55 win team this year...the fact that they are underdogs in this game is just ridiculous. It's the media's fascination with the lakers that keeps giving them these gaudy lines that they have done a terrible job of covering this year
    Yes, the Lakers have trouble covering games where they're favored 7-9. They're at around -2 tonight right? Different ballgame tonight witht the way the lines are set. Don't say they have had trouble covering all year and compare it to tonight's game where they're a 2 point fav.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Friendly points bet anyone? I will take the Lakers -2.

himeshforex
    himeshforex's Avatar Become A Pro!

ill take the bulls , lakers have been choking of late, just a few words of someone elses wisdom on the lakers game,

dont go by when the lakers are favored by 7 to 9 pts they crash and burn etc etc

most players arent aware of spreads to cover once they re into the 3rd q and 4 q

its hardly at the back of their minds

go figure !!

Nellyinctown

Im not trying to argue with you, I should clarify that what I meant by "shouldn't this line be -4.5" is that the Lakers have been getting inflated lines such as this all season, regardless of opponents, I am not saying that I think this should be the line. I agree Chicago is a great team and the pick'em is probably accurate for this game. For this game though, the Lakers are not getting overvalued though, and I like them at -1.

I see it is up to -2.5 now so the public has jumped all over it, for me -1 was a good bet. If yu took CHI I understand why, and I guess Best of Luck!

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going with the Lakers the BULLS suck

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

The lakers have been in a bad stretch. I do agree with this. However, bad stretches also don't last forever either. There are a lot of external motivators for this game as well for the lakers. Phil returns tto Chicago and Kobe goes to the place his idol played.
    Last edited by Lakers714; 12-10-10 at 02:03 PM.

123 Last