brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Money Line Parlay for 12/8

I made a thread yesterday about parlaying all spread picks with Rockets ML, Dallas ML and Philly ML and it worked out beautifully

parlay all your spread and total picks today with these moneylines for easy money

Celtics - They face a nuggets team that is 3-7 on the road...Celtics are 9-1 at home and have absolutely dominated their last 2 games. Nuggets just played a game in charlotte last night as well

Hornets - They face a pistons team that is 2-9 on the road with the only 2 wins being against god awful Sacramento and Detroit. Detroit has lost like 4 out of 5 with all 4 being blowout losses

Knicks - They have been on a tear recently and they face a raptors team that they have already beaten twice. Also the raptors are 2-8 on the road

Spurs - they face a Golden state team that is like 1-8 their last 9 games. Also golden state is like 1-9 their last 10 games vs San Antonio. I'm expecting another easy win here

discuss

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9671

I also made a parlay which i included LAL and i did not bet on NYK. and I put OKC in the mix as well.

WizKhalifa
    WizKhalifa's Avatar Become A Pro!

safe plays.