JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

NBA Mentality Experiment

Betting on every game is being a square, but this is just an experiment.

Kings: 8 straight losses, if you don't count the Jersey game then 14 straight losses.
    Wizards: competed well with the Lakers last night but Kings are desperate
    Kings: -4.5

Bulls: on a winning streak
    Cavaliers: too many losses, they might lose again but I think they'll battle to cover at least
    Cavs: +7.5

Denver/Boston: Boston takes a dump and let's Denver get their 1000th win, cognratulating their coach at the end.
    But since it's the Thuggets: +7

Raptors/Knicks: Raptors have been descent this season, I think they are descent enough to cover this game at least since being owned by the Knicks last time.
    Raptors +6.5

Detriot/NOH: Everyone thinks +10 is easy to cover, but Hornets are pissed and have the NBA behind them.
    NOH: -10

Pacers/Bucks: Pacers love to frustrate teams, Bucks SHOULD win but that's why the Pacers will win.
    Pacers: +1.5

GSW/SAS: Dallas barely beat them primarily because it was a revenge game. GSW might win this SU.
    GSW: +10.5

Memphis/Suns: Suns lost last night, Memphis had a days rest extra, Memphis has to cover right?
    Wrong: Suns -4

Utah/Heat: Miami is on a 5 game winning streak, 5 of the best teams in the NBA according to the general public. Utah takes care of this team at home and gives them a reality check of what teams lie ahead.
    Utah +1

Lakers/Clippers: Clippers can compete, not a lot of people think Lakers will cover a double digit spread anymore. I think Lakers come out strong and a lot more focused not to make the same mistakes they amde vs Washington.
    Lakers: -8

I'm a soccer guy, so if this experiment goes to hell feel free to fade it.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

You don't have to bet it just track for a while

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    You don't have to bet it just track for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Betting on every game is being a square, but this is just an experiment.
    You're right.

I start this thread for feedback as well. I don't bet NBA as much as other sports, but I've noticed a trend recently and thought I'd share it to get any feedback from people like you who might know more.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I like your Pacers-Bucks analysis haha. That's a true definition of coin-flip logic.

BOL though.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I like your Pacers-Bucks analysis haha. That's a true definition of coin-flip logic.

BOL though.
    thanks you too

Pauulzcappin

Well, there's a little problem.

There's usually public/non-public times on all sports... it'll happen with NBA also so it's probably not a profitable method.

Pauulzcappin

Pacers are playing great baskets, Bucks aren't. Your pick should go the other way