kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Refs or Nuggets. Who'd you take?

who do you take on this one.. the nuggets were only -1.5 against the ref's tonight

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

refs just SOMEHOW completely MISSED a 24 shot clock violation 2 seconds left guy airballed a shot off the backboard and they got the ball back with a fresh 24... jesus christ... tim donahue me

Sidetracked
    Sidetracked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

i had charlotte

AndyCapper
    AndyCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had the butt-nuggets

Timofey
    Timofey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Timofey View Post
    CHA all the way. They got less tattoos than Thuggets and George Karl's got cancer. This would be close, but I think CHA can pull it off since they got one of the ugliest players in the league, Captain Jack. Nene's got no last name, and that would be an advantage. The Birdman is also out due to bird flu. Just by looking at the names of the team will give you the answer. Bobcats>Nuggets. Bobcats can just chew those Chicken Nuggets like it's thanksgiving."DJ" Augustin's gonna party all night and play great music that would keep their feet moving, this would give Mr. Bigshot a headache, the only advantage that Nuggets have is Al Harrington, but he will be no match against Desagna Diop because his name rhymes with Lasagna. Best of luck guys!
    Winner!