brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Somebody Convince me That This Heat/Cavs Game Won't Be a Blowout

there is not a single player on the cavs lineup that can even begin to matchup with the heat... who are just looking razor sharp right now

somebody convince me that this won't be a 20+ point beatdown

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami's defense is why the side is priced so low

Cleveland sucks hard but they should score some points in this game....no way in hell this game stays under imo

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Who has Miami beat by 20 on the road? I have a feeling they will be down most of the game and then somehow backdoor a 4 point win. They just beat the Wizards and Pistons so what those teams suck.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp0387 View Post
    Who has Miami beat by 20 on the road? I have a feeling they will be down most of the game and then somehow backdoor a 4 point win. They just beat the Wizards and Pistons so what those teams suck.
    Miami has looked like a completely different team though since they had that players only meeting

they won the last 2 games by a combined 40 points and I don't even think Cleveland is much better than the pistons or wizards

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

heat will be up for this one big time

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    heat will be up for this one big time
    my thoughts exactly

I think they will be very very motivated to prove everybody wrong on prime time and win this game by 15-20+ points

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA
    y2kr1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by Whippit View Post
    Miami's defense is why the side is priced so low

Cleveland sucks hard but they should score some points in this game....no way in hell this game stays under imo

I agree, this game should easily go over the total, currently at 192.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

For me, I need someone convince me not to go HEAVY on Cavs ML. This is the same as Lock for me.

because if Cavaliers lose this game, their season is same as over already until March when Heat visit them the second time, i.e. they will be fade material throughout the season. This is their NBA finals game 7. Nothing is more important than this. :agree:

Watch how they fight for rebound like their life depend on it. And I think I expect some flagrant fouls as well. And for sure, every foul committed to James will be hard foul.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    For me, I need someone convince me not to go HEAVY on Cavs ML. This is the same as Lock for me. because if Cavaliers lose this game, their season is same as over already until March when Heat visit them the second time, i.e. they will be fade material throughout the season. This is their NBA finals game 7. Nothing is more important than this. :agree: Watch how they fight for rebound like their life depend on it. And I think I expect some flagrant fouls as well. And for sure, every foul committed to James will be hard foul.
    it's the first week in December, nobody in Cleveland is thinking of the playoffs

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    For me, I need someone convince me not to go HEAVY on Cavs ML. This is the same as Lock for me.

because if Cavaliers lose this game, their season is same as over already until March when Heat visit them the second time, i.e. they will be fade material throughout the season. This is their NBA finals game 7. Nothing is more important than this. :agree:

Watch how they fight for rebound like their life depend on it. And I think I expect some flagrant fouls as well. And for sure, every foul committed to James will be hard foul.
    Take the emotion out of it, bud. Take the names away. Remove all the hype.

Now look at the stats. Two completely different teams. One is a playoff, maybe even Finals, caliber and the other is a low tier. Cleveland's hopes and thoughts of still having a decent team is evaporated as Lebron and company destroy them.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    there is not a single player on the cavs lineup that can even begin to matchup with the heat... who are just looking razor sharp right now

somebody convince me that this won't be a 20+ point beatdown
    against who?

Detroit who had their worst scoring percentage in 20 seasons? Washington one of the worst teams in the NBA right now?

They've been "blowing out" bad teams, and losin to good ones, that's not very sharp. Cleveland can be considered a bad team too but they have a lot more motivation to win in front of their crowd.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    against who? Detroit who had their worst scoring percentage in 20 seasons? Washington one of the worst teams in the NBA right now? They've been "blowing out" bad teams, and losin to good ones, that's not very sharp. Cleveland can be considered a bad team too but they have a lot more motivation to win in front of their crowd.

cleveland is no better than Detroit is and Miami will be every bit as motivated to blow them out anyways

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

this is the NBA. the score will be what the refs want it to be.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    Take the emotion out of it, bud. Take the names away. Remove all the hype. Now look at the stats. Two completely different teams. One is a playoff, maybe even Finals, caliber and the other is a low tier. Cleveland's hopes and thoughts of still having a decent team is evaporated as Lebron and company destroy them.
    Statistics wont play tonight as well as in the other nba games
    In your spot all the time It will be easy to pick up a winner

1teamparlay
    1teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really think the line is low because people don't want to root for Lebron in this game.

herts9
    chalky mcsquare
    herts9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    this is the NBA. the score will be what the refs want it to be.
    this .

just sit back and watch the entertainment value. you better believe some moron is probably going to do something stupid.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    Statistics wont play tonight as well as in the other nba games
    In your spot all the time It will be easy to pick up a winner
    No, thats why they have spreads. Most of the time you can pick a winner, but then they throw a spread at you.

Hints why moneylines for favorites are not worth the value.

playit
    playit's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Refs are going to call this game TIGHT. I think the game will have to go over just because of the freethrows involved.

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

Quote Originally Posted by playit View Post
    The Refs are going to call this game TIGHT. I think the game will have to go over just because of the freethrows involved.
    That's what I'm worried about. I think defense will be focal point for the Cavs.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

under all the way

playit
    playit's Avatar Become A Pro!

The cavs will want to get physical and ramp up the intensity on defense. Do you really think the refs will let them get away with it?

I think Lebron is going to go into distributor mode and Wade is going to live on the line.

eddie0vedder
    eddie0vedder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

O/u are way to hard to call,
    at a quick glance it's 50/50 on the season

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

My favorite bet tonight is LBJ over 26.5 points.

you know he's going to the line 15+ times.

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Some of you think Cleveland wont be motivated to play there asses off and I think this is wrong. Cleveland feels abandoned, cheated, screwed, F'd, etc. Like another poster said this is there game 7 of the nba finals. They are going to play there ass off. I have no opinion on the spreads, etc. But I do believe Cleveland will bring everything they have tonight to prove a point. On that note Go Cleveland!

rustycapps
    rustycapps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 911

It's talent vrs talent, the Heat will pick up their 3rd road win tonight!!!!! Dont think for a minute the rest of the Heat wont play their asses off also.Just to show the world James made the right decision!!! Gunna be all over Heat moneyline !!!!!!!!!!!!

rustycapps
    rustycapps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 911

Men taking the boys to tha "WOOD SHED"!!!! Take your beatin boys(Cavs),just remember one of these days it will be your turn,"JUST NOT TONIGHT"!!!!