pacerboy
    pacerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    coming from you..I take that as a compliment......i have spreadsheets sent to me every two weeks monitoring "certain things" a little over your head........it is called pricing...like in the stock market......hope this helps find out what a "z-score is and what standard deviation means"
    post a winner

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

not here to post winners and losers.....my ego..of being the best capper in the forum...does not exist....i try to learn....from others here
    (like my daddy....)....so i can be a better bettor...and avoid mistakes in picking losers...some people post the reasons for their picks
    (never saw you do it)........I can flip a coin just like you......the right play does not always win......

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

not here to post winners and losers.....my ego..of being the best capper in the forum...does not exist....i try to learn....from others here (like my daddy....)....so i can be a better bettor...and avoid mistakes in picking losers...some people post the reasons for their picks (never saw you do it)........I can flip a coin just like you......the right play does not always win......
    ....the way you post is annoying..... stop ******* doing it...... it doesnt make you unique........it just makes you sound like an idiot............

JR007

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    ....the way you post is annoying..... stop ******* doing it...... it doesnt make you unique........it just makes you sound like an idiot............
    if you do not understand the math...behind the markets you will lose....MORON
    read a book on probabiltiy and statistics....90%...of the posters in here have absolutely no knowledge
    you only bet when you can recognize your edge.......which you need... to overcome......the juice..ie ( the theoretical hold that the books have)....I was put on this world to help the clueless.....keep flipping coins..........

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

if you do not understand the math...behind the markets you will lose....MORON read a book on probabiltiy and statistics....90%...of the posters in here have absolutely no knowledge you only bet when you can recognize your edge.......which you need... to overcome......the juice..ie ( the theoretical hold that the books have)....I was put on this world to help the clueless.....keep flipping coins..........
    HA.
    is this even english? You dont even use the ........ to space your statements.
    Your posts are incoherent and 90% are not even your own thoughts.
    I have no idea what you were arguing about with PB and I dont care.
    I'm just letting you know you're posting style is obnoxious and unitelligent
    do you understand......you stupid and slow old man..... no need to respond..... im done with you.

pacerboy

MAVERICKS -2 (-110) 5x

pacerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pacerboy View Post
    MAVERICKS -2 (-110) 5x

pacerboy

GAME 4: MAVERICKS -2 (-122) 5x

pacerboy

GAME 4: MAVERICKS -2 (-122) 5x
    CASH IT ONCE AGAIN

NBA RECORD 2010-11: 15-12-0 (+54.05 units)

JR007

facialboy..where did you get the mavs -2 from ?????..i did not see any 2's out there....oh, you must have bought a point that right ???

pacerboy

facialboy..where did you get the mavs -2 from ?????..i did not see any 2's out there....oh, you must have bought a point that right ???
    ARE YOU RETARDED? YES I BOUGHT A HALF POINT. THEREFORE THE -122 IF IT WERE THE ORIGINAL LINE IT WOULD BE -110

YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS FOR SUCH A STUDIOUS GAMBLER

JR007

ARE YOU RETARDED? YES I BOUGHT A HALF POINT. THEREFORE THE -122 IF IT WERE THE ORIGINAL LINE IT WOULD BE -110

YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS FOR SUCH A STUDIOUS GAMBLER
    good luck with that.....works in close games..but more times than not ...not worth it....games fall on the spread small percentage of the time.......from the studious gambler......NO CHARGE FOR THE ADVICE

OK SO YOU MOVE TO -122...ROUGHLY 54% CHANCE OF WINNING....BUT YOU HAVE TO "SUBTRACT' THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE HALF POINT...NOT QUITE AS GOOD A DEAL AS YOU THINK
    Last edited by JR007; 06-09-11 at 05:40 AM.

pacerboy

good luck with that.....works in close games..but more times than not ...not worth it....games fall on the spread small percentage of the time.......from the studious gambler......NO CHARGE FOR THE ADVICE OK SO YOU MOVE TO -122...ROUGHLY 54% CHANCE OF WINNING....BUT YOU HAVE TO "SUBTRACT' THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE HALF POINT...NOT QUITE AS GOOD A DEAL AS YOU THINK
    THANKS FOR THE ADVICE JR BUT I WILL BUY POINTS WHEN I FEEL NECESSARY. I'VE DONE IT AT POINTS THROUGHOUT THIS SEASON AND HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL. MY -2 CALL WAS SHARP AS FUKC YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT

JR007

true enough.....if you pick your spots....

pacerboy

UP 54 UNITS IN THE NBA PLAYOFFS ALONE BASICALLY. CRUSHED LAKERBOY IN HIS OWN GAME. "NBA" EXPERT YET I OWNED HIM, LOL. ALL DOCUMENTED

First ... 2345