bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minnesota/Clippers ? thoughts please

as most of you guys know i hate laying points, especially this many points.

while i was capping this game earlier. i seem to have found some very nice stuff backing the clippers in this game. my problem is this... since minny appears to have packed it in for the season, do you guys still feel this is just way too many points to lay or not ?

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan, I just put my $.02 in in the best bets thread. You should be aware that Garnett blasted him team after the PHX game
    =======
    Bursting from the glass-enclosed training room immediately next to the dressing area in the visitors' locker room, Garnett blistered several Wolves teammates for taking the loss, in his view, too lightly. About a half-dozen players were packing up and at least two reporters were in the room when Garnett, peeved by what he saw as casualness and no doubt frustrated 62 games into the franchise's worst season since his rookie year, profanely and loudly scolded their attitude, then slammed the door as he went back into the training room.
    =======
    Unheard of from KG.

Then yesterday Garnett flew round trip to MIN for the Puckett funeral.

Whatever else, there are signs that this will not be a routine night for MIN.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough game Dan. Clips are good, especially at home. Thought Min were showing signs of being competitive lately, probably at home though??? Not sure. I didn't touch it but BOL.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

6, 7 points is nothing in NBA...an average to below average team like Minn can get blown out easy...Clippers have been very streaky but they are motivated to make the playoffs and they are on an upswing right now

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is exactly why i don't like laying that kind of wood guys. the clippers won by 7 and, should have won by more than that. although after watching this game tonight, it clearly tells me that minny is definately has packed it in this year.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by mad
    Tough game Dan. Clips are good,

You guys don't realize how good it feels to have you
    guys saying this.

I have been waiting so long for the my clippers
    to be a solid team..

Winston Smith
    Winston Smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    this is exactly why i don't like laying that kind of wood guys. the clippers won by 7 and, should have won by more than that. although after watching this game tonight, it clearly tells me that minny is definately has packed it in this year.

Dan, unless my math is wrong, the Clippers won by 8.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Oh yeah I went 5-0 again. For the 2nd day.

Winston Smith
    Winston Smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mentioned that.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well the Clips are good this year. Stuff me how pissed would you be if you backed Minny. Up by three only to lose by 8, pathetic . That's if you were lucky and got 8, saw 7.5's out there.