TheChancellor
    TheChancellor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

TheChancellor's TTT's

TTT = Two Team Teasers

Been on a bit of a roll lately doing "strict" two teamers, so I thought I would share the fortune.

Got Miami +10 with Boston -6 - $73 to win $60

Why Miami?

• They usually play good teams tough.
    • Orlando is without Carter and starting Redick, who's a defensive liability.
    • Wade had his worst game of his career last night. I expect him to bounce back in a big way.

Why Boston?

• Boston lost to New Jersey at home last year. I say Rivers will remind them of that loss to ensure a win.
    • New Jersey lacks good perimeter defenders.
    • Shaq is going to bulldoze Lopez. Looking for an efficient game from him tonight if he get's 25+ minutes.

TheChancellor

And of course... We have a canceled bet. Damn...

TheChancellor

Back again. Cancelled bet last night due to a push on the Boston spread, gonna take another crack at it tonight with...

Washington +12.5 with Sacramento +7.5

Why Washington?

• Blatche and Mcgee are going to create problems defensively against Atlanta's undersized frontcourt.
    • Saw Flip Saunders use Hinrich, Arenas, and Wall on the court at the same time, which sparked Washington's 15 point comeback last game. I see him experimenting with that lineup again.
    • This marks one of very few games where both Wall and Arenas are healthy and playing 30+ minutes together. Dangerous backcourt.

Why Sacramento?

• Clippers are 2-13 and are still without Kaman and Davis.
    • Clippers haven't won back to back games since February.
    • Sacramento has more talent on the roster overall.

Risking $43 to win $39