strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you say fix?

Let me start off by saying that I don't believe in fixes but lets take a look at this.
    1. The Celtics get every single call all game not to mention the moving screen KG set on just about every play of the game.

2. Celtics down 6 with 25 seconds and they don't foul, since when don't teams foul and try to come back with 20 or more seconds left.

3. This one is the one that takes the cake, Lamar Odom scores with 6 seconds left and is obviously fouled and instead of calling and 1 they call an offensive foul. Well I am done with the NBA finals this shit is rigged for ratings. As much as it pains me to say this it is the truth and anyone that doesn't see it is blind.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I took LAL -9 myself and am very frustrated. Clearly they dominated that game (outside the 3rd quarter) and yet were horrendous at the FT line and the ending was extremely bizzare with the no foul and bogus offensive foul call. Poorly played game and poorly officiated as well.

TheAnswer03
    TheAnswer03's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree 100%. How do you not foul with 20+ seconds left in the NBA FINALS?!?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer03 View Post
    I agree 100%. How do you not foul with 20+ seconds left in the NBA FINALS?!?

When you can't win the game.

gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8039

They still had an opportunity to win the game... Slim chance of course, but it was possible.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

did anyone see jack the joker turn his back in disgust after odom was called for the offensive foul when he tryed to slam it trying to get the cover ? (i dont feel like trying to spell nicholson , however the f you spell it . poor jack is not alone in the screw job , millions were screwed ...

man that was as classic as it could eveeeeeeeeer get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even more obvious than the laker 3 with 1 sec left up 8 pts . i know tacos , wrong !

is amazing that pt spreads are ruling sports like they are these days . flat out amazing , but is true without any doubt . no different than the nba ref being exposed .. is kinda like if you ever smell smoke then there has to be fire right . we saw the smoke , smelt the smoke , some even choked on the smoke . nobody did anything to put out the smoke . so it's still smoooking and will always be smoking . will always be shi! in the nba game .
    this is not cool at all .
    Last edited by chipski; 06-11-08 at 02:33 AM.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

all pro sports rigged at least 1 time a year even womens

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

I'm really starting to think this forum is getting pathetic...First off someone said the Celtics got dominated?? Are u Kidding Me? the big 3 goes 16 for 47, they shoot 12 less FF and had a chance to win @ that arena they should call a jamboree..Damn those refs, clearly 1 sided all game long...The rims and backboards were a main factor the celtics shot so poorly, and my grandmother sasha ricecheck got so excited Euro 2008 is on he thought he was playing soccer and got hot....waaaaaaaa, you know what, just wait to game 4, Celtics will win 4 straight, just watch
    Honestly, If I were Laker fan, I'd be seriously worried....Again, take the generous points and have a drink

Ln2Blaze
    Ln2Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, I'm really scared of the Lakers losing at home with the Celtics 2-8 road record....

But back to the topic.. I have never really liked to think sports are fixed and shit, but I do agree there has been too much fishy shit about these games recently. I find it really funny now with Donaghy coming out and saying they altered the games of 02 and 05... I love how they are just trying to steep it under the rug and say that he's a horrible guy and that could never be true. It makes it seem even more true that it happened. Now with this series it seems even more possible...

polishkielbasa10

Thats just Laker fan making excuses for what's gonna ultimately happen

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Let me start off by saying that I don't believe in fixes but lets take a look at this.
    1. The Celtics get every single call all game not to mention the moving screen KG set on just about every play of the game.

2. Celtics down 6 with 25 seconds and they don't foul, since when don't teams foul and try to come back with 20 or more seconds left.

3. This one is the one that takes the cake, Lamar Odom scores with 6 seconds left and is obviously fouled and instead of calling and 1 they call an offensive foul. Well I am done with the NBA finals this shit is rigged for ratings. As much as it pains me to say this it is the truth and anyone that doesn't see it is blind.
    THANK YOU strictly.. Finally someone else sees my point. I have been saying this all along and been following Basketball for 25 years. Like I said before ONLY the people that knows the spread will know the difference or question why certain things are the way it is. Yes PLAYERS and COACHES knows the spread and they will play it.. Catch the right side and you cash.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    I'm really starting to think this forum is getting pathetic...First off someone said the Celtics got dominated?? Are u Kidding Me? the big 3 goes 16 for 47, they shoot 12 less FF and had a chance to win @ that arena they should call a jamboree..Damn those refs, clearly 1 sided all game long...The rims and backboards were a main factor the celtics shot so poorly, and my grandmother sasha ricecheck got so excited Euro 2008 is on he thought he was playing soccer and got hot....waaaaaaaa, you know what, just wait to game 4, Celtics will win 4 straight, just watch
    Honestly, If I were Laker fan, I'd be seriously worried....Again, take the generous points and have a drink
    "Celtics will win 4 straight" ????

celtics only need to win 2 more to win the championship not 4!!! u dumb fukk!

u speak of ur celtics like u know ur sh!t but with that kind of remark u r obviously a MORON! LMAO!

.... oh wait, maybe he meant "Lakers will win 4 straight"?? well if u include last night, then yeah, they could go 4 straight to win the championship.
    Last edited by mundane; 06-11-08 at 01:15 PM.

cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    "Celtics will win 4 straight" ????

celtics only need to win 2 more to win the championship not 4!!! u dumb fukk!

u speak of ur celtics like u know ur sh!t but with that kind of remark u r obviously a MORON! LMAO!

.... oh wait, maybe he meant "Lakers will win 4 straight"?? well if u include last night, then yeah, they could go 4 straight to win the championship.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    THANK YOU strictly.. Finally someone else sees my point. I have been saying this all along and been following Basketball for 25 years. Like I said before ONLY the people that knows the spread will know the difference or question why certain things are the way it is. Yes PLAYERS and COACHES knows the spread and they will play it.. Catch the right side and you cash.
    Yes I know, and trust me I am the first to say that for the most part fixes don't happen sports are funny and crazy shit happens I understand that I have been on the wrong side of so many winners that take a turn for the worse out of nowhere and that is just the nature of the beast and I have learned to exceppt it. This series on the other hand is a joke with how blantenly it is being called by the refs. And with the whole Donohue thing looming over head it has shed new light on my suspicions. The NBA the business the league has alterior motives for how they would like the games to go. ANd for those that say these people are rich they can't be bribed, we are not taking about the individual but rather the league itself, and as a business if you stand to make 10s of millions of extra dollars because a series goes a couple extra games or because a star player stays in the game longer, don't you think it would be a wise business decision to do this. Its a shame I love basketball it is a great sport but the integrity of the NBA is very suspect.

polishkielbasa10

Retards, celtics win 4 straight is in response and making fun of several laker fanatics who know nothing and complain about the officiating and backboards and crowd yelling too loud...Fact is Laker fan, if you wanna bitch about the officiating in this series, lets look back at that Series in Question against the Kings several years ago that u went on to win it all...Tainted...
    Lastly, how many more Celtic players can go down...Anyone else sick of watching Kobe Kobe Kobe on sportscenter...he's a ball hog and lucky to win yesterday...Take a look at his record when he scores 35+....37 points and 1 assist, ballhog???definately not right

cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Retards, celtics win 4 straight is in response and making fun of several laker fanatics who know nothing and complain about the officiating and backboards and crowd yelling too loud...Fact is Laker fan, if you wanna bitch about the officiating in this series, lets look back at that Series in Question against the Kings several years ago that u went on to win it all...Tainted...
    Lastly, how many more Celtic players can go down...Anyone else sick of watching Kobe Kobe Kobe on sportscenter...he's a ball hog and lucky to win yesterday...Take a look at his record when he scores 35+....37 points and 1 assist, ballhog???definately not right
    I dont see kobe as a ballhog. He has to score, because his supporting cast didn't help him at all last night. He tries time and time again this season by passing the ball to build confidence in his mates. Only Sasha was game enough to show in game 3. What do you think he's going to do....wait around and pass the ball to teammates that cant score.

mundane

cashflow50 dont ever bother with this kielbasa guy. the guy's an idiot. he can't comprehend what best of 7 game series is!

polishkielbasa10

There U are mundane...thought u fell off the map after all that smack u talked from game 2...nice..Listen, Mudane I clearly can't comprehend a best of 7 seriers, but what I can clearly comprehend is that your a laker fan or bet as a laker fan and can comprehend this
    1)your retarded and bet the lakers in the first 3
    2)your retarded and can't cap nba games
    3)YOUR retared and watch wayyy to much sportscenter listening to the other morons and haven't figured out that the Celtics are the best team in the league and will win this series so save ur money
    4)Best of all your a true laker fan, and will complain all the way to losing your money to the bank..be smart...take the celtics and the points the rest of the series and win back some of ur money
    right mundane??

mundane

There U are mundane...thought u fell off the map after all that smack u talked from game 2...nice..Listen, Mudane I clearly can't comprehend a best of 7 seriers, but what I can clearly comprehend is that your a laker fan or bet as a laker fan and can comprehend this
    3)YOUR retared and watch wayyy to much sportscenter listening to the other morons and haven't figured out that the Celtics are the best team in the league and will win this series so save ur money
    4)Best of all your a true laker fan, and will complain all the way to losing your money to the bank..be smart...take the celtics and the points the rest of the series and win back some of ur money
    right mundane??
    Mudane I clearly can't comprehend a best of 7 seriers
    OMFG! u juzz admitted ur an idiot?!?!? ROFLMAO!!!

ohhh BTW i could only shake my head! u poor thing! dude, ask around.. better yet check nba best bet thread since february or just the ones lately (playoffs). see who's name is almost always coming out on the top.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

right mundane??
    I don't think someone who obviously is either a huge celtics fan or has predetermined to root for the celtics can pass rational judgment on the series. I think that this guys aggressive attacks upon these cappers shows his insecurity about the capabilities of his celtics team. This guy is a celtics fan who is going to talk about the reasons the Celtics will win, and ignore any legitimate reasons the Lakers will win. Both sides must be taken into consideration. This is a handicapping forum, not a place for you to root for your own team with no rational and put down cappers who have legit reasons.