Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Grizzlies Over Wizards

Thoughts? Wizards seem to be outmatched here.

Eric22174

I'm about to lock in my picks and send them in

Final picks - 3 game par

Lakers Under 217.5
    Golden State -3.5
    Utah -2.5

I hope i don't get f***ed here
    Last edited by Eric22174; 11-19-10 at 09:18 AM.

Eric22174

Just added

Heat under and Lakers under par

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Your GS and Utah look to be good picks, the Utah game should be a close one, but Utah has a better offence at home. Memphis and Wash the advantage goes to the Wizards, they have a better home offence and defence than the Grizzly road team. I'll be taking Wash myself.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

Washington is weak. Memphis should get the W although they have a disappointing record

linewiz
    linewiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    Thoughts? Wizards seem to be outmatched here.
    Eric...I thoroughly agree. In fact, was curious to see if anyone had a thread on this game. I saw this game on schedule several days ago, and was waiting on it. I only see about 2 to 3 plays in NBA weekly that I really feel strongly about. This is one of them. Grizz are head over heels more talented of two teams here. Getting value on them here (I have Memphis -3) because of disappointing start...Grizz are 4-8, and looking like also-rans right now. They have lost a couple of heartbreakers lately against quality opponents (Bos and Portland), but this team is better than they are showing...and they desperately need a win.

It could also be said that Wiz need a win. Problem is they don't have the horses. Grizz are more athletic (Gay and Mayo), and have an interior presence (Randolph and Gasol) that Wiz cannot match. Wiz are currently Wall and Blatche, and a bunch of moving parts. McGee has been better than expected (defensive end and blocks), though not a prolific scorer, and will not get enough help defensively tonight to slow down Grizz' in the paint. Like I said, Memphis' lousy record to start the season is keeping the number modest, but this is a step down in class for them. Wall is questionable, but will not matter if he goes or not. And by the way, Grizzlies have won last four in this series, with essentially the same cast of characters.

Nothing sure in life but death and taxes, but if you can get Memphis -3, I think you have a solid play.
    Last edited by linewiz; 11-19-10 at 12:56 PM.