johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Wednesday November 17, 2010 Plays!!!

Current Record

(33-15) (+$4,120.63)

Made these plays last nite but only posting them now:

Toronto +4 (-110). Toronto flat out sucks but I believe they are better on the road than at home. They have alot of 3 point jackers who can get hot once hitting the 3's. Philly flat out sucks as well as they have problems scoring, mainly in the 2nd half of games. I see this being an up and down close game with the game being decided in the last minutes of the game. I will take a chance here with the Craptors. $220 to win $200

Phoenix +8 (-110). I will take a shot here and go wid the ever so streaky Phoenix Suns. I believe they are better on the road than at home so I will play them here. Miami is still over-rated in my honest opinion and I still don't trust that team. $55 to win $50

johnnymapalo

2 more plays:

Houston +7 (-110). I know they are all banged up and they suck but this team keeps playing until the end. Given this teams past owning of Oklahoma City and Oklahoma playing like sh!t right now, I will take the points with Houston. I usually rarely play this team but I think this is a good spot here. I hope.. . $550 to win $500

New York Knicks (+160 ML). Sacramento flat out sucks and I know they beat the Knicks up last year but this is a different year and the Knicks have a point guard this year. He may not be much but I believe he will get them over the hump. Sh!t its Sacramento so the Knicks better win. $100 to win $160

That's all for tonite, folks...

johnnymapalo

Current Record

(35-17) (+$3,875.63)

2-2 nite. First and last time I eva play them bums, Houston. Booo. Phoenix wet the bed too. I knew there was something wrong with that Miami line..