polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Lakers blow

I just trying to figure out why some retards are actually thinking the lakers will win this series or even compete

polishkielbasa10

the Lakers haven't seen this kinda def all season long

jimmycintron
    jimmycintron's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston

Boston will win the series Lakers may win 1 or 2 games but its Boston that will take it all.

polishkielbasa10

Kobe is a crybaby, Gasol is gonna continue to get dominated, the c's bench is better and the only thing the lakers have on their side is the the Analysts hype to try to make this a series...Garnet had 2 point in the second and the celtics won by 10...Ive said it all along...as long as the refs want to the celtics win in 5

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycintron View Post
    Boston will win the series Lakers may win 1 or 2 games but its Boston that will take it all.
    Nuff said.
    In the playoffs, the Celts seem to calibrate their game with the level of the opponent. Because of their struggles against the Hawks and Lebron's Cavs, people taught it was over for them. They dispatched Pistons in style and now they'll teach the Lakers how to win games that matter! CELTS all the way!!!

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

one game
    lakers win in 5

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    one game
    lakers win in 5

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I agree with ryan, Lakers win the next 4 straight.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers will likely be my play on game 2. Had the Celts for game 1 but Phil makes some adjustments and Lakers take game 2 IMO. Probably going to go through with my plan to buy off of my wager on the Celts series.

mooseboy84
    mooseboy84's Avatar Become A Pro!

The lakers will win the series.

Put your rose colored glasses aside, and youll see the lakers are a better team. Boston is tough as hell to beat at home, and I expected them to take teh first game, even though I did have the lakers +3.

If the lakers would have made shots in teh last 4 minutes of the game, the game would have been close. Instead it was brick city and touch foul calls. The game was within 4 points until the last 6 or 7 minutes of the game, when the lakers turned cold.

Paul Pierce will be a non factor in game 2, and probably game 3 and 4. ANYONE who has had a knee injury will tell you its not something you easily recover from. I wonder how he feels today? I would reckon not to great.

Even if he can put weight on it, he will not have any lateral mobility or ability to turn it. I tore my lcl on a friday night and went back to work on monday. I could walk on it without much pain, but if I tried to turn it even slightly, it was incredibly painful.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Quote Originally Posted by mooseboy84 View Post
    Boston is tough as hell to beat at home, and I expected them to take teh first game, even though I did have the lakers +3.
    you expected celts to win, but bet on lakers+3 ? why

Quote Originally Posted by mooseboy84
    Even if he can put weight on it, he will not have any lateral mobility or ability to turn it. I tore my lcl on a friday night and went back to work on monday. I could walk on it without much pain, but if I tried to turn it even slightly, it was incredibly painful
    Paul Pierce didn't tear his lcl

polishkielbasa10

did someone just say the lakers win 4 straight???You should be banned from posting after that disgraceful comment....Crybaby Kobe...ohhhh he'll turn it up in game 2 and those missed shots will fall...That was the defense in his grill...See Lebron James for the first 4 games

polishkielbasa10

Did we not see the Celtics put on a run, AFTER, Pierce left the game...Pierce or no Pierce, Celts cruise in game 2

mooseboy84
    mooseboy84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    you expected celts to win, but bet on lakers+3 ? why
    I thought the game would come down to the last shot.

Up until about halfway through the 4th quater, the game was more or less within a shot before the lakers went ice cold.

polishkielbasa10

Lakers went Ice cold, or the Celtics defense is that good...I think its pretty clear..Without Pierce in the lineup, makes this series and teams even...all those greasy foriegn lakers, who should be playing soccer will continue to fold under pressure

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    Kobe is a crybaby, Gasol is gonna continue to get dominated, the c's bench is better and the only thing the lakers have on their side is the the Analysts hype to try to make this a series...Garnet had 2 point in the second and the celtics won by 10...Ive said it all along...as long as the refs want to the celtics win in 5
    Kobe a crybaby? You've got to be kidding. Pierce was faking his injury all along. If he really heard a pop, he would have had an MRI exam. You have to be a retard not to check out the injury if you heard something "pop." You think the Celtics bench is better than the Lakers bench? I don't know what kind of sports you watch, but the Lakers bench is much, much better than the Celtics bench. Brown and Cassell are washed up. Posey is a dirty player. House thinks he's the sh*t when all he does is wave his towel. To address your comment on the refs... Celtics were clearly getting all the calls. They were getting the home court calls. It was obvious. Posey was riding Kobe the whole game and then Fisher gets called for a little bump on Rondo. I remember Pierce grabbing Odom's jersey and then Odom gets called for a foul. Gasol had a couple clean blocks and yet again, the refs blew the whistle.

LT Profits

Yes Kielbasa, THE LAKERS WIN THE NEXT FOUR STRAIGHT! If they win Game 2 at Boston, there is no way they lose any of the next three at home.

Now let us see who the total "retard" is in about a week.

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

Wow, it is amazing how every is still sucking the lakers good.

How can you compare the 2 teams, the Celtics have AT LEAST 3X the talent the Lakers have.

TURIAF, WALTON, RADMABITCH, SASHA, LOL WHAT A ****ING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ---some back up

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoprano View Post
    Wow, it is amazing how every is still sucking the lakers good.

How can you compare the 2 teams, the Celtics have AT LEAST 3X the talent the Lakers have.

TURIAF, WALTON, RADMABITCH, SASHA, LOL WHAT A ****ING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ---some back up
    Please... Celtics with 3x the talent? You've got to be kidding too. Lakers are much deeper and more talented. They are younger and more athletic. Celtics don't even have a bench, so I wouldn't even be laughing at the role players for the Lakers. Cassell looks like an alien. P.J. Brown is washed up. Glen Davis is a fat*ss. I don't think I need to go on...

LT Profits

LOL'

Celtics are not even the better team, let alone 3x better. All you naysayers will see when the Lakers win tommorow, effectively ending the series.

Tsoprano

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    Please... Celtics with 3x the talent? You've got to be kidding too. Lakers are much deeper and more talented. They are younger and more athletic. Celtics don't even have a bench, so I wouldn't even be laughing at the role players for the Lakers. Cassell looks like an alien. P.J. Brown is washed up. Glen Davis is a fat*ss. I don't think I need to go on...
    Yea yea, all thats wonderful for a bright and sunny yellow future. But this year, NOPEEE. They DONT HAVE A BENCH??! They had 1 starter (Ray Allen) in for a long portion of the 2nd half, and they made the biggest lead of the game. Only bench players that arent effective is Scalabrine (But hes not even playing anymore, and Sam Cassell in the playoffs). Oh and Tony Allen, hes a f\*\*k up.

All scrappy good players that hustle to the max, and knock down big shots.

Posey
    House
    Powe
    Brown
    Even BIG BABY Davis and all his tight defense, and hustle on the offensive boards.

You guys got Walton, big eared Farmar, Radmadaterrorist, Turdiaf, good players to keep a large lead alive, but not to win or close out games if the stars get into trouble.

Tsoprano

Oh, I cant leave out MBENGA.

polishkielbasa10

how'd that bench look in the first when Cassell lit up the lakers...and overall, how'd that laker bench look....look up your facts. Even without Pierce, the Celtics were running the lakers...OHHh, it's gotta be all the calls right???What a joke, blammig game 1 on the refs...That was by far the best and cleanest called game of the entire playoffs...Typical laker fan, blamming it on the refs...How bout that sad as MVP getting shut down...should have gone to Paul anyway

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    LOL'

Celtics are not even the better team, let alone 3x better. All you naysayers will see when the Lakers win tommorow, effectively ending the series.
    LT you always have excellent post, I'm shocked that you trust the Lakers young team in the bigest games of their lives.

The_Kid

how'd that bench look in the first when Cassell lit up the lakers...and overall, how'd that laker bench look....look up your facts. Even without Pierce, the Celtics were running the lakers...OHHh, it's gotta be all the calls right???What a joke, blammig game 1 on the refs...That was by far the best and cleanest called game of the entire playoffs...Typical laker fan, blamming it on the refs...How bout that sad as MVP getting shut down...should have gone to Paul anyway
    Even if you had common sense, you would notice that the refs were clearly giving the Celtics the calls. Just look at Paul Pierce's 4 point play. He took like 5 steps before he got fouled. Rajon Rondo took 10 FTs in Game 1, which was more than Kobe, so don't even say that the refs are not even half responsible for the outcome. However, I'm not going to put 100% of the blame on the refs, b/c I think the Lakers just didn't play with enough urgency. They were probably reading the papers and listening to the talk shows about them being the favorites to win the Finals. It was still only one game and Game 2 is tomorrow, so we'll see what comes out of that.

The_Kid

Yea yea, all thats wonderful for a bright and sunny yellow future. But this year, NOPEEE. They DONT HAVE A BENCH??! They had 1 starter (Ray Allen) in for a long portion of the 2nd half, and they made the biggest lead of the game. Only bench players that arent effective is Scalabrine (But hes not even playing anymore, and Sam Cassell in the playoffs). Oh and Tony Allen, hes a f\*\*k up.

All scrappy good players that hustle to the max, and knock down big shots.

Posey
    House
    Powe
    Brown
    Even BIG BABY Davis and all his tight defense, and hustle on the offensive boards.

You guys got Walton, big eared Farmar, Radmadaterrorist, Turdiaf, good players to keep a large lead alive, but not to win or close out games if the stars get into trouble.
    Cassell looks like an alien. P.J. Brown is washed up. Glen Davis is a fat*ss. House thinks he's the sh*t when all he does is wave his towel on the bench. Posey is a dirty player (First play of the game and he tries to take Kobe's arm off)... you think this bench is better? KG, Allen, and Pierce all played significant minutes during the regular season and during the previous series. Why? Celtics don't have a bench.

The_Kid

Vlad Rad is a starter, so if you can't even get your facts straight, why waste my time arguing with you?

polishkielbasa10

Kobe didn't get the calls cause the refs know he's a crybaby, and good defense...See 1 Lebron James, and the entire Hawks and Piston teams if it was the refs or the boston defense...Celts win this game by 15 with or without pierce

polishkielbasa10

and the lakers go home crying about something else, maybe the boston water or hotel or something...I'm sure phil will dream up something great to complain about

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I agree with ryan, Lakers win the next 4 straight.
    LT,
    Next 4 straight? I get the feeling Lakers is being over-hyped. After Game 2, it'll be clear who'll win the series.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers will show no fear either way

and the lakers go home crying about something else, maybe the boston water or hotel or something...I'm sure phil will dream up something great to complain about
    i doubt phil would complain about anything other than if his team plays poorly which is not very likely .
    if la loses phil would be like " okay , we go back for 3 games on our homefloor , and what ! " it would not really be that big of a deal if the lakers lose game 2 .
    it would be one of those scenarios that if you went to sleep right after watching game 2 and the celts won somehow and woke up days later and asked what happened in the lakers series someone would tell you ooh , is tied 2 - 2 now ... is no biggie either way really .

i would be shocked though if la does not play over the top in game 2 ... look for the normal game 2 finals result when the away team has the best player in the world , find that category .
    usually the team with the so called best player in the world would be starting out the series at home right ? uh huh , well not this time .

we all know the team with the best player will win after losing the previous game more times than not , la hits some big 3s in the 4th q and you can turn out the lights just like bos did in game 1 .
    WORKS BOTH WAYS
    Last edited by chipski; 06-08-08 at 03:14 AM. Reason: add

tyler36
    tyler36's Avatar Become A Pro!

just curious how the celts are so dominant... they haven't dominated anyone this entire post season, including the hawks... lakers in 6

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

iron mike was the man , now it is kobe for mr 08

Quote Originally Posted by tyler36 View Post
    just curious how the celts are so dominant... they haven't dominated anyone this entire post season, including the hawks... lakers in 6
    i basically look at betting on the lakers in the nba finals the same way i looked at betting tyson back in the late 80's .
    it really is like putting your $ on one man . if it is that kind of close game , he will hit or miss . he will keep hitting and hitting just like tyson did in his prime . if you think he is like tyson in his prime then that is how you bet it .

he keeps hitting and hitting , eventually , the opponent goes down on a knee or just plain knocked out .
    kobe was the whole reason they beat the spurs in game 5 . he kept putting the dagger in deeper WHEN IT COUNTED THE MOST IN CRUNCH TIME .
    is no different than iron mike .

while some may say garnett is iron mike , well , hey lets just watch and see.

i honestly just started feeling bad vibes and starting to think and feel things that are not backing my la pick . like what if this is a total bust scenario . ah ha ! nah is just paranoia that goes with the territory of putting info on a forum because of the possibilty of being completly f' wrong . haha

mind can play tricks . i am backing la and kobe for sunday , no tricks .
    Last edited by chipski; 06-08-08 at 03:31 AM. Reason: add

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

people that would be weeping and eating their words... once their celtics succumb to kobe and the lakeshow in 5/6 games!

polishkielbasa10
    jimmycintron
    Wilforth
    rake922
    Tsoprano
    pimike

if u want to take back whatever u guyz have been saying, ill let u! saves u from the embarassment but if not, i'd be happy to make fun of ur posts from now til ur celtics win a championship!

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    LT,
    Next 4 straight? I get the feeling Lakers is being over-hyped. After Game 2, it'll be clear who'll win the series.
    Correct. After the LAKERS win Game 2, series will be over because they won't lose at home.

12 Last