johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Sunday November 14, 2010 Plays!!!

Current Record

(29-11) (+$4,061.09)

Atlanta -10 (-110). At first, I saw this play at -11.5 last nite and thought, Wowsers. It has now gone down to -10 as everyone is drinking the T-Wolves Kool-Aid. Thank God. Now, I feel safe placing this bet now that everyone believes the T-Pups will cover the big spread. Atlanta has been leaving the back door open lately and the T-Pups has only reached the back door once this year, at home against the Knicks. Every other game they have been blown out the door and they won another one in Sacramento in which they were leading almost the whole nite. I say the T-Pups get back to getting blown out again. Let's hope so. $60.50 to win $55.00

johnnymapalo

Adding:

San Antonio +3 (-120). San Antonio usually sucks on the road especially against young running teams but Oklahoma is not playing like how it once did last year. They seem to not be living up to expectations. Let's hope that they keep it up and don't live up to expectations tonite. I bought +.05 to get to an even number. I hate playing .05 anything. $360 to win $300

johnnymapalo

Current Record

(30-12) (+$4,300.59)

1-1. Won the big play, lost the small one. I knew Oklahoma would sh!t the bed. They're not playing defense at all this year. They may not even make the playoffs. Atlanta, oh boy. They fired Woodson now they got this no named bum, Larry Drew as coach. Drew is thrash and alot can not close out teams for sh!t. They keep letting these teams creap through the back door. That coach Drew is confused with who to put into the game. Atlanta wouldn't go to far with him. Enough of the ramblings. On to tomorrow..