PicksFromBabylon
    PicksFromBabylon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Official 60% Picks Thread

What's up y'all? You might have read my threads before, i usually just give a pick from one night but i'm sick of making new threads every night and not having proof that I am a legit NBA capper. I've been having some nice reads so far on this NBA season and despite the NBA probably being fixed i have been doing VERY well. Anyway i'll be throwing out 1-2 games a night for you all and my goal is 60% +. Follow if you want, Enjoy

November 10, 2010

OKC -9

Milwaukee/Atl over 187.5

Good luck!

PicksFromBabylon

November 10, 2010

OKC -9

Milwaukee/Atl over 187.5- Great start to the thread so far not even close to hitting the under. I have a great feel for this bucks team last year and i think i do this year as well. Was gunna take Milwaukee +6.5 but felt this was safer.

PicksFromBabylon

1-1 overall, each play is for 1 unit (50)

November 11, 2010

LAL/DEN Under 212

Really like this play for a lot of different reasons. Both teams play hard in this one and under will hit.

PicksFromBabylon

1-2 overall, each play is for 1 unit (50)

Bad read on last nights games fellas, it usually takes me the first week to get a feel for the teams this year. The lakers just straight up quit last night. Anyway three more for you tonight and i'll be climbing back to the positive.

OKC/PORTLAND Under 195.5

OKC -2.5 - A lot of people seem to be on OKC which i'm not too thrilled about.

Phoenix/Sac Over 214.5