c4yrslf12
    c4yrslf12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers: Guaranteed Cash In Your Pocket

Bet against them!

That's right. The Lakers are 8-0. So it's time to start a "law of numbers" fade. They won't go the whole season undefeated. Obviously, they'll lose eventually. With systematically betting the ML in favor of the Lakers opponent, until they eventually lose, you win. Guaranteed. For the haters:

Example:
    ML against Lakers for 1 unit. They go 9-0, so you're down 1 unit.

ML against Lakers game 10 for (Bet 1 + multiplier).

Multiplier--(in this case) any number of units you'd like to win, considering you may lose again and again.

They go 10-0, so you're down 2 units + multiplier.

ML against Lakers game 11 for ((2 units + multiplier) + multiplier) or (Bet 2 + Multiplier). And so on.

You get the pattern. Eventually, you'll win. Either they go 8-1 and you win Thursday, or every time you lose, the amount you wager increases. The only "hoop" here is your money management. You have to prepare yourself for x number of losses. If you start off betting, for example, half of your bankroll, you lose very quick. You start off at .05% and you stand a much better chance of longevity. Also, pick a maximum you want to lose in case the Lakers go crazy and start 20-0 or something. The end results will be a win in the amount of (Multiplier * ML of losing game). And always, pray we all take that loss on a ML +350 or something fun like that.

Here's the spreadsheet. Thank me later.
    Attached Files

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i have done this already for every team and every sport against the spread or moneyline. i have never lost and will never lose. no team has won and covered every game in the history of sports, at least since i have been betting. good luck!

c4yrslf12

I, personally, wouldn't do it for EVERY team/sport, but certain "extraordinary" streaks are always good to bet against, especially non-individual. See you in the Winners Circle TheBestThereIs.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

lakers have already been cross off my sheet, they lost the first game vs houston. in hoops i don't use moneylines. good luck though and i hope you cash it!

c4yrslf12

ANYONE ELSE GET PAID ???

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by c4yrslf12 View Post
    ANYONE ELSE GET PAID ???

c4yrslf12

I guess we start this for New Orleans now!