GetnUoffSchnide
    GetnUoffSchnide's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nba plays you will want

I have gone 7-2 this year so far in the NBA and that's including hitting a two team parlay as well as a three team parlay the other night

The 3 teamer was bulls -8 at celtics, detroit -1 at home against the bobcats and Bucks +1.5 on road at pacers

Last night my lock of the night was Hornets +3.5 at Bucks

I know you have no way of knowing that I actually made these plays, but tail me for a while and you'll see. I'll have you making money in NBA in not time.

I will post picks very soon for tonight's NBA games

GetnUoffSchnide

Warriors -1.5 tonight at Pistons. Get on it now! I will use this as my thread to post NBA picks

GetnUoffSchnide

[COLOR=#000000 !important]My bad guys on the Warriors tonight. I will make it up to you tomorrow.

record moves to 7-3 so far this season and I feel like an idiot for my first pick posted on here to be a loser, but I will make it up to you tomorrow....
    [/COLOR]

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha, make it up to us. As if anyone would actually tail you b/c you claim to have a 7-2 record. Lulz at you. Make it up to us by fading back into oblivion. What a joke

GetnUoffSchnide

Don't care if you tail me or not...you'll be missing out...just watch my plays tonight beeeyotch, I know you'll be checking back

GetnUoffSchnide

You will want to bet this tonight....3 team parlay...Here is me making the Warriors loss up to you from last night

Spurs -4 at Bobcats
    Over 190.5 in the Celtics/Mavericks game
    Over 206 in the Nuggets/Bulls game