1 20.00%
    Shumakov
    Shumakov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 924

Today

your opinion gentlemen

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with the more energetic team, and thats the Pistons. The Celtics are a tired team, and it's showing in their Points. There is no way the last game should have been that close. How are you going to get half of your teams points at the free throw line, that is a disgrace to all ref's and specially the ones covering the last game. I think the celtics had like 30+ Free throw attempts.
    Anyway tonight I feel the Pistons Squeek this one out and take it home to detroit to close it out. They are much more of a team playoff wise, and their knowledge will guide them to that win tonight.
    In finishing can someone please SHUT Perkins up every time he has a foul called against him he cries like a lil baby, and my god the face he makes too, talk about U G LY!!! just look http://www.nba.com/media/celtics/perkins_yell350550.jpg
    and by the looks of it i'm the only one taking them in this poll, remember where you heard it, and by the way if boston wins don't pull an agent99 on me, (cause i didn't say it was a lock)
    BOSTON HAD 39 FREE THROW ATTEMPTS ON THE ROAD AND MADE 32. THEY ONLY SCORED 75 POINTS THAT GAME. -THE 32 GIVES THEM 33 FROM THE FIELD. talk about sick
    Last edited by MyKickerHurts; 05-28-08 at 05:39 PM.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you watched garnett catch the ball 50 ft over the basket and jam it home in the last game .... that boy aint no joke and can take over this game tonight by himself .
    he knows THEY HAVE TO WIN TONIGHT , he will be a beast in this game tonight .
    the reason the pistons foul so much is because they are straight hacks . they have no choice but to foul because boston does in fact have all star players that can be totaly unstoppable on the offensive end (esp at home) . then we have to throw in the fact that boston is also as good as it gets on the defensive end as well ... sooo ?

sure the pistons could be in the game tonight if they keep knocking down the 3 ball , the noooo way scenario for bos backers . will this happen ? probably not , but it is possible .

the celtics were outscored in the 2nd quarter by 9 pts in game 2 in boston . celts had an off q that threw off the rest of the game , they were playing catchup . is alot different to be in the lead at home than behind .
    the pistons actually went to the line more times in dets win in bos . det had 28 pts from the ft line . bos had 22 pts from the ft line .
    det bench 17 pts - bos bench 8 pts in that game 2 det win IN BOSTON .

tonights bench results ? not a repeat of game 2 i can tell you that .

let the coach put eddie house in and watch all that energy translate into something great for boston . not sure the coach is that smart ....
    Last edited by chipski; 05-28-08 at 05:58 PM. Reason: add