BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Pau Gasol

Taking the summer off has done wonders for Pau Gasol. I know it's early in the season but he looks MVP good.

He's averaging 24 points and 11 boards and he's terrorizing Toronto tonight.

The Spainiard rocks!

donutsinthesky
    donutsinthesky's Avatar Become A Pro!

i always thought pau was overrated, since he was on the lakers with kobe. however, i have to agree with the statement... he actually looks really good. hes so versatile too so that makes him better. (he shoots pretty well with his left hand). my only problem with him is that he's too soft. he needs to get a bit aggressive down in the paint. he's a great shooter, but he can be a dominant force if he keeps attacking the rim...

phLLyphan11
    phLLyphan11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah too bad the lakers couldn't cover the spread tonight against the raptors. UM...the raptors?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

He took it personal those comments about him not being tough enough down low. He was in the gym during the offseason and bulked up slightly. He looks stronger. Playing more aggressive and his overall game has improved. He could be the #1 guy on a lot of other NBA teams.

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOB Did you have craptors +13?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by phLLyphan11 View Post
    Yeah too bad the lakers couldn't cover the spread tonight against the raptors. UM...the raptors?
    UM... They are 6-0. UM, is there any other team with a better record? UM...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    UM... They are 6-0. UM, is there any other team with a better record? UM...
    LOL I know right. People if your paying attention the Lakers don't usually cover large spreads at home.

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

worst beat ever.. i took the lakers -9.5 for 2nd half. of course some chode on toronto decides to be a hero for no damn reason and his team down 9 and he chucks a three with 0.5 seconds left it goes in.. the lakers win by 8.... f MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. im not even mad just devastated.. anyone got a sure pick to make my money back for tommrow?

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

his team down 10 rather..