strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics +6

Everyone thinks owe the Pistons lost they will come ready to play. Well they are all wrong the Pistons are going to be tight tonight I promise take the Celtics +6 the moneyline isn't a bad play either.

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trap Son

AgainstAllOdds

just like lakers being +5.5 and getting blown out

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
    just like lakers being +5.5 and getting blown out
    Thanks father I know all about traps and shady lines. If this line is such a trap why is every tout and all of the public all over the Pistons -6. Because they think that the Pistons are going to blow them out. This is not a trap line it is just about right. If the line were -10 then you could consider it a trap.

AgainstAllOdds

then go ahead and take it and when kg has a horrible game or ray allen cant hit a shot and they lose by 10...I dont want to hear any bitching

BigPat
    BigPat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the only way to go tonight is with the Pistons. I don't see them letting this one slip away, and I don't think the Celts will cover...

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

AAO is right, pistons are slightly the +ev play

although i wouldn't put anything more than standard .5-1unit play on this game.

Rosa
    Rosa's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game is going to be so different from game 3. Boston knew they had to win an away game so the urgency was there in game 3. The mindset will be totally different and the urgency won't be there. I will see how the game plays out in the first half and think about making a play in the second half.

strictlywinners

Ok Ok this thread is closed, it will be resumed at halftime of game and then at the end.

strictlywinners

Well are all you Pistons backers nervous now its the 4th quarter the Celtics are in it and the Pistons are in fould trouble.

strictlywinners

Congratulations to veryone that took the Pistons, good pick and you should all thank Ray Allen for being a scared pussy. First he is afraid to take layup and throws it away instead, then he fouls rip off the ball, then misses two free throws, he plays scared and it shows his character is weak.

AgainstAllOdds

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Congratulations to veryone that took the Pistons, good pick and you should all thank Ray Allen for being a scared pussy. First he is afraid to take layup and throws it away instead, then he fouls rip off the ball, then misses two free throws, he plays scared and it shows his character is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
    then go ahead and take it and when kg has a horrible game or ray allen cant hit a shot and they lose by 10...I dont want to hear any bitching
    Hate to say I told ya so...

strictlywinners

It's fine you were right I was wrong, not really upset and I still feel I was on the right side Ray allen cost me the cover. Good pick though.

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    It's fine you were right I was wrong, not really upset and I still feel I was on the right side Ray allen cost me the cover. Good pick though.
    trust me, you were not on the right side.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by BrUno0 View Post
    trust me, you were not on the right side.
    All the calls going the Celtics way all night and as bad as they played it was a 5 point game with 4 minutes left. Neither side was a good play, those that took Pistons good job, the right play here was everyone that had the under.