Grassus
    Grassus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lal@sas O/u

Hi guys,

thoughts wanted please. 192 looks to be to many points compared to the first two games. Or will the spurs be able to score some points tonight?

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Under burned me the other day, I will play the under or stay away.

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not only the Spurs you need to worry about, they are not playing themselves, eventhough it looks like they are playing with themselves out there. Let me see what I can dig up I will get back to you.

MyKickerHurts

The total has gone UNDER in 7 of the LA Lakers last 8 games when playing on the road against San Antonio

I'm taking the under Good LUCK

Grassus

Yeah me to. No way these teams will play over. Under is the play here, can't find any stats myself that supports the over. GL to You..Let's cash

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes Under !!!

If you look at the PLayer Props, not only are they all lower than they should be, the unders on them are set anywhere from -120 to -145...

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

well here's a question.. if teams are playing a physical game, what is the normal outcome? low-scoring or high-scoring game?

MyKickerHurts

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    well here's a question.. if teams are playing a physical game, what is the normal outcome? low-scoring or high-scoring game?
    Mundane you can have an argument for either side but 95% of the time a physical game translates to the Under, BUT its NOT A LOCK. lol lol Alot has to do with what the game opens up with this morning it was 192, its at 192.5 now for me, going to wait a little longer and see if it goes up

Grassus

I think the question is, will they play Laker tempo, or Spurs tempo? Last game the Spurs couldn't play Laker tempo, in fact they couldn't do anything right. They played like they didn't care. The only way the can get back in the series, is to play good old boring Spurs game as they always do. Correct, this is not a lock, but i really like the under here

Dashwood Clipper

Quote Originally Posted by Grassus View Post
    I think the question is, will they play Laker tempo, or Spurs tempo? Last game the Spurs couldn't play Laker tempo, in fact they couldn't do anything right. They played like they didn't care. The only way the can get back in the series, is to play good old boring Spurs game as they always do. Correct, this is not a lock, but i really like the under here
    From what I saw in the game, they didnt look like they didnt care, but they looked old, tired, and defeated. Kind of looked like they were shooting a medicine ball, while the Lakers looked confident and in complete control. I myself am leaning under, and Lakers+5 but will follow the line movement.

Grassus

Tjek out junkmans thread for today. Got some nice stats supporting the over though!!

Dashwood Clipper

Thanks for the heads up, I havent made a play, and after seeing those stats, I may just stay away, even though I still lean under. Maybe play sides???

Grassus

Me to. Maybe wanna play the lakers + 5 instead. Got burned on the under to the other day

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

193 over...small bet...just to have a little action on the game