they have lost 4 of 5 road playoff games, each by massive double digits

and when they dont get their pansy flopping calls, they dont win

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I just wonder if West will be anything close to 100%

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

he'll be alright, theres alot of time til monday and he plays real nice at home...i knew youd be on the hornets ry, lets get emmmm gl bro

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

Spurs win this series. New Orleans is young, great athetically, but wont be able to handle to pressure to move on. Maybe im wrong, I actually hope I am, but I wont be.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think the spurs have a much better shot to compete with the lakers than the hornets

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree
    but they wont get a chance

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

No, not free money at all ryan. Remember the Spurs were favored to win this series before it started, meaning that the books expected them to win a game in New Orleans. What better time than Game 7, where the young Hornets will feel pressure like they have never felt before, while San Antone has been here 1,000 times.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    No, not free money at all ryan. Remember the Spurs were favored to win this series before it started, meaning that the books expected them to win a game in New Orleans. What better time than Game 7, where the young Hornets will feel pressure like they have never felt before, while San Antone has been here 1,000 times.
    It depends on what happens in the game. I think if the Hornets open up say a 10-point lead at anytime in the match, that'll be game over and they win by double digits. It's either the Spurs win or they lose embarrassingly! Given that the Spurs aren't expected to win the playoffs twice in a row, I'd go with the athletic and success-hungry Hornets.
    There has been a tendency in this series that the narrower the spread, the bigger the win by the favored side! If anything, I'll pitch my tent with the Hornets.

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is easy money-----> If you Bet on the Spurs.... The spurs are way more experienced, now they have had 6 games in two weeks to have figured this team out. New Orleans flys up and down the floor. Now Bowen is baiting Paul into fouls and bad passes, this will continue in New Orleans. Yes, maybe Horry got dirty, hes done it before and beat Pheonix cause of it. Its on, West will not be 100%, San Antonio has them right where they want them. This will look alot like the lakers in Utah last night. GL to all on the Hornets, Your gonna need it. New Orleans has to learn what team play means, West and Paul cant take every shot and expect to win.

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinking the same exact thing for the spurs to win. Why in the F*** is there like a 4 day rest? They played Thursday, and they should play today, right? No!, Oh Okay they'll play Sunday. WTF Monday. If this isn't a set up for the spurs I don't know what is. Come on giving all these old flopping farts that long of a break is like a lil too obvious. There is no reason they should have to wait that long for game 7. It's as if stern(nba comish) is getting way to involved in the planning of the play offs. First he calls for all the refs to make sure that the second round goes 7 games. Total BS. It is way to obvious. You're telling me the Celtics can't close out Cleavland. Give me a break. All the fouls and non fouls down the stretch was f**king amazing.
    But the $hitter is waiting for the spurs/hornets game. Well I was going to take the hornets to close it out but when I seen the long law off for no reason I'm taking the Spurs, remember 1 thing I hate their freaking guts but they are the Defending champs and know exactly how to play a game seven. All said Good Luck in what you all may choose and GO Laker's