teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

pinnacle question

i see a few people on here, who i thought were based in the u.s., making plays at pinnacle. how are you doing this? i wanna play at pinnacle. thanks.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If you live in the US, you need to get a passport. Then go to Canada, purchase a UPS box, have a random bill sent to that box, and finally use that address when signing up for a pinny account.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    If you live in the US, you need to get a passport. Then go to Canada, purchase a UPS box, have a random bill sent to that box, and finally use that address when signing up for a pinny account.
    You would still need to prove your identity to pinnacle, which means you would need a fake Canadian id with your ups box as your address. That's a lot of hassle don't ya think.

username474
    username474's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    You would still need to prove your identity to pinnacle, which means you would need a fake Canadian id with your ups box as your address. That's a lot of hassle don't ya think.
    You do not need out of country photo id at pinny anymore.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

and how do you get your winning assuming that you go back to the US after your brief visit to Canada?

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

thanks for the info. i guess i probably won't be playing at pinny. does seem like a hassle. what is the best book for those of us in the u.s.? most options, reduced juice, and the like. thanks, again.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Rixsaw View Post
    and how do you get your winning assuming that you go back to the US after your brief visit to Canada?
    Moneybookers.

You also better hope the people at pinny don't frequent these forums and see a thread like this.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I don't think Pinny cares. As long as they are not issuing account, receiving and/or sending money to/from a US address, they are abiding to US law.

username474
    username474's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Rixsaw View Post
    non U.S. bank.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Ups will forward your mail to your US address.