strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonights game Side/Total

Tonight play the Utah Jazz -4 and Under 215.5. This is a very strong pick for me. The Jazz will not get swept and look for the Lakers sharp shooters to have an off game.

Shumakov
    Shumakov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 924

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will take lakers
    i have taken a few dogs lately and i have to keep trying

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope everyone keeps pounding the Jazz at home. I'm going to take the Lake Show plus the points.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Tonight play the Utah Jazz -4 and Under 215.5. This is a very strong pick for me. The Jazz will not get swept and look for the Lakers sharp shooters to have an off game.
    Utah will not lose at home.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

remind houston

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

opposite on both picks, you can't just say that the Lakers are going to struggle shooting the ball when they have scored over a hundred in 16 straight games and 22 of 23. They play well every where they go and have been winning every where they go. I don't see how you can take the Jazz until they show they can play with the Lakers. Jazz might have had a great year at home but they only split at home against the Lakers and are 1-5 SU and ATS against the Lakers. Ill take the points and force this Jazz team to outscore the Lakers, just don't see it happening. Lakers don't have to win just have to cover 5. As for the over, like I said Jazz play well at home and Lakers score on teams whether home or away, it just doesn't matter.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    opposite on both picks, you can't just say that the Lakers are going to struggle shooting the ball when they have scored over a hundred in 16 straight games and 22 of 23. They play well every where they go and have been winning every where they go. I don't see how you can take the Jazz until they show they can play with the Lakers. Jazz might have had a great year at home but they only split at home against the Lakers and are 1-5 SU and ATS against the Lakers. Ill take the points and force this Jazz team to outscore the Lakers, just don't see it happening. Lakers don't have to win just have to cover 5. As for the over, like I said Jazz play well at home and Lakers score on teams whether home or away, it just doesn't matter.
    Someone look like an idiot right now please don't tell me what I can and can't say, continue on your losing ways, and I would say reply to me but its going to be hard with that foot in your mouth. Jazz and Under both winners.

smartplay77
    smartplay77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Pick With Jazz-4.... And Under.....strict....i Had Jazz -5 Push But Thank Goodness For The Under....golden Pick. Damn Boozer Is A Choke. I Think He Knew The Points...lol. Tomorrow Is Another Day Of Basketball...congrats To All The Under 215 Winners!!!! Oh, And Jazz -4.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by smartplay77 View Post
    Nice Pick With Jazz-4.... And Under.....strict....i Had Jazz -5 Push But Thank Goodness For The Under....golden Pick. Damn Boozer Is A Choke. I Think He Knew The Points...lol. Tomorrow Is Another Day Of Basketball...congrats To All The Under 215 Winners!!!! Oh, And Jazz -4.
    Yea my man I'm sorry that you got the screw job at the end of that game. The Jazz left about 6 points on the line in the last 3minutes not to mention the Okur Kirelinko turnover show at the end.

smartplay77
    smartplay77's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think every1 that got jazz-5 got screwed....thats cool. no moneys lost here....i would have been nice for the to hit atleast 1 FT....oh well.....