MeatMan73
    MeatMan73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics = major league FRAUD

struggling with the lowly (losing record) Hawks? Fade Boston as Eastern Final contender. These clowns do not want to play on the road, Det or Orl to the Final's vs the West Champ.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

they are a disgrace

moneyboy
    moneyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's all about the $$$! Fade the Celtics away and hammer them in game 7. They're going to at least make it to the Eastern Finals and will try to play as many games as they can.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

You guys are overreacting badly here. You guys are judging a team based on a handful of bad games they've played against an inspired team. Truth be told, BOS more than likely overlooked ATL--not just the players but the coaches as well.

I still make BOS a mid-size favorite to get to the finals....

If anyone wants to bet, we can set something up.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 215

Boston will destroy the Hawks in game 7. They have crushed them every time at home. They under estimated the Hawks in this series and they will be fine. I have cashed in the last two home games and i will most likely take them tomorrow. I agree with BuddyBear here, everyone is over reacting to this. So they take them to game 7, ya it is a shocker, but this team has too many veterans and they will be fine. Atlanta has no chance in Boston, I still like Boston to represent the East. If they don't then the East will get destroyed by the west because I don't think anyone else is good enough.

Good luck to everyone on todays games.

Benson17
    Benson17's Avatar Become A Pro!

All they have to do is win at home. This will move them right into the Finals. They will play better the next two rounds.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta went to the line like 25 times more in game 6. You won't see that in game 7 and thus the Hawks will probably have to shoot 60%+ from the field to pull the upset.

MeatMan73
    MeatMan73's Avatar Become A Pro!

FYI- last team I labeled as a fraud, was the Dallas Mavericks, and we know how long they lasted. Playing an "inspired" team is a lame excuse. This is the playoffs and the Hawks are the poorest quality of a playoff team to ever enter into the post season. If Atlanta chops them up at home, what will the Lakers or San Antonio do to them?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Atlanta gets to the line more because they use their athleticism to get to the rim. Celtics don't drive to the basket. They are more of a jump shooting team. It's understandable that the Hawks shoot more free throws. They are spreading the Boston defense out on the perimeter and using their quickness/athleticism to get to the rim. Boston has great team defense, Garnett/Perkins are able to clog the middle, and Rondo has frustrated Bibby, but Pierce and Allen are average, if not below average defenders. I see Pierce and Allen guarding Johnson and it seems like they are nailed to the floor.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

celts will be fine
    atl has a TON of talent