chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

magic vs pistons rematch from last years playoffs

these 2 teams met in round 1 last year . pistons swept them in 4 . scores looked like this :

G1 > magic 92 at 100 pistons -8.5 - 9 - 9.5 o/u 181.5

G2 > magic 90 at 98 pistons - 8 o/u 182 183 183.5 184
    game 2 there was a 58 pt 4th quarter .

G3 > -2 -2.5 pistons 93 at magic 77 o/u 183 183.5 183

G4 > -4.5 pistons 97 at magic 93 o/u 181.5

the spreads and totals movement worked different depending on the places you looked , this is just siimple movement i tracked at the time . this is about the real scoop though ..

will this year have anything to do with what happened this time last year with these same 2 teams ? i am looking forward to seeing this series unfold !

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 of the 4 games went over the total .

the one game that went under was the magic shooting poorly ..

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I like Orlando in this series. The diffenece between last year and this year is Orlando is way more potent on offenese. Last year Orlando avg under 90 pts per game in the reg season and this year over a 100. Last year Orlando in the reg season was in the bottem half in 3 pt attempts and makes and this year they lead the leauge in makes and attempts.

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

My thoughts exactly!!

Now don't forget about the rebounding by SUPER-MAN , who does he have to against to snatch the ball? Wallace? Oh thats right they got rid of him, thats another difference from last year. Without someone like Wallace to battle against Howard, whats to say he doesn't snag at least 30 when the Pistons throw up them bricks look for the Magic to :icon_Lil: on the Pistons. That's right i said it, and remember where you heard it from. The series goes 5 with the Magic taking it. Also check out this Lil some thing to. I know Detroit is a great basketball team, but their opposition today, despite of being a young squad, are a bad match-up for the Motown crew. The Magic are every bit as athletic and versatile and younger then the Pistons, and despite of lacking the experience of their opposition, have a coach in Van Gundy that can help them bridge the gap. Final notes & Key Trends: The road team is 16-4-3 ATS L/23 in this series. So thats why I lay-ed money on them and the Spurs in a monster parlay, Good luck with all your bets.