babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Rarely Play Teasers, but Tonight gets a shot

Det -0.5
    Over 173
    Boston -3 (tomorrow)

pays +150.

I like all three plays without the points, so teasing makes me feel even better.

Illtakethoseodds
    Illtakethoseodds's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta win 3 games just to get +150.. look for a better bet dude..put half the money you plan to put down on this teaser on the sixer ml tonight and you'll be getting better odds.. and that only 1 game you gotta hit.. true story.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll follow your Spurs plays.

Not sure what to think about tonight's total.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cool avatar DH.

GL Baba.

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like you would get 5 pts in football two team teasers not 7. Should be the other way around. Im not complaining, just gonna play them in football. They work much better...

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtakethoseodds View Post
    gotta win 3 games just to get +150.. look for a better bet dude..put half the money you plan to put down on this teaser on the sixer ml tonight and you'll be getting better odds.. and that only 1 game you gotta hit.. true story.
    Sorry for replying so late... Had my in-laws over for dinner tonight so I've been busy entertaining.

I realize there's not much sense in playing teasers in the NBA playoffs (hence the defensive sounding tone to my thread). I posted this thread for those people who were on the fence about picking a side or total and may have been drawn to the adjusted line a little more. I didn't bet it any heavier than I would on other wagers. I wanted to play all 3 straight up but after looking at it, decided on a tease because I knew I wouldn't be able to watch much of the game and didn't want to excuse myself from the table to check out HT stats in order to prep for 2H wagers.